Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

i understand that as well and i saw mrips question but then you have ppl on hypebeast saying that its not out yet so hwo the fuck am i supposed to know that mrip isnt the registered weed carrier or certified ball shaver for someone at supreme and got it early or something how am i supposed to know how supreme functions. and if it is out i have a friend in nyc who could pick it up but im not gonna send him from brooklyn to the LES just to CHECK if its in stock and THEN cop it for me asking on this forum is much easier.

Can we keep just quoting this?

and to answer your question. yes and no.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any info on the surf style new era snapback fit? im thinking since there the blacksheep of the hats i could snag one off ebay for retail.

I couldve sworn a saw one on ebay for retail it was a black/grey one.

^^^which colors did they have? any plaid button-ups?

3 colors of the s/s plaid button up

the light color..1. white,with pink (one shown in tis thread)...2. a dark one, mostly black and greys and another 3. mostly white with darker colors than the first.... dont really remember the colors....looked ok, i wasnt too impressed...

3 colors of the s/s plaid button up

the light color..1. white,with pink (one shown in tis thread)...2. a dark one, mostly black and greys and another 3. mostly white with darker colors than the first.... dont really remember the colors....looked ok, i wasnt too impressed...

I thought the 3rd one was yellow base and red and green plaid or something.

NYC update: stopped by this am and they had all s/s oxfords: White / Lilac / Blue, all XL gone, mostly Large left. They said all XL were taken Thursday and Friday, and don't know if they will re-up again. Also had s/s plaids all in stock, most sizes: Yellow / White / Black. All s/s $88, and did not see any l/s plaids or flannels left, so those are ghost.

For the guy asking about the fanny packs, still there: all colorways.

I picked up 2 L's in the blue s/s oxford and 1 XL in the White oxford, if anyone has or can get an blue XL and wants to trade, LMK

I have to say, fit's on cut & sew this season are much smaller then before. Oxfords this season are sweet, fabric was pre washed thus having nice hand to them and not thin like the s/s plaids.

went to supreme LA today, they had the ss oxfords, and ss plaid shirts in stock. they definately run small, I usually rock a small in everything and ended up copping a medium on the plaid shirts because i dont want it to shrink too much. field jackets, and plaid flannels, and parkas were still in stock but i think i copped the last medium in blue/red flannel.