Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

i got my shit allready.

haters im sorry, but i coudl careless, i get bored at work and i check the forum.

Large white kermit wiling to trade for tyson.

DUDE, YOU GOT YOUR STUFF? WTF OMG I NEED MY 'PREME! im so jealous.

not really. its fucking clothes.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im also kinda worried that my order didnt go through because i never got a confirmation email (but i did get to the confirmation screen after ordering). After I ordered, the charge showed up on my bank statement, but i just checked it again and it disappeared. to make things more frustrating, there's no way to check the status of an order. i guess the worst that could happen is i don't get my tee...

I bought the brown backpack for myself. Despite its boxy appearance, the bag seems to look alright when worn, and compared to last season's bag, it actually has a much larger main compartment. I have found that the pouches on the sides and front are much more useable. Last season, the only really useful mini compartment was the top one, and when the bag wasn't full, anything inside this compartment caused the bag to look collapsed, thus covering the supreme box logo. Lastly, I do think that the shoulder straps from this season could have been done a little better because they seem rather cheap, resembling a standard Eastpak from Target. And no metal buckles? Overall, I think its a decent bag made of pretty good material. Hope this helps.

thanks for the info. now that i read that it looks less boxy on, i'm thinkin about picking one up.

can you post pics of you wearing it?

backing Seenmy on this. From having spoken with another small Supreme account, they weren't thrilled about having to take some of the higher ticket items as they struggled to sell more than the sweats, caps and t's but Supreme want you to take a full representation of their range to hold an account.

does anyone know if WTHN in Philly every got an account. before i moved out of the area, the last conversation i had with the dude who runs the shop said they were tryin to get one.

It should be noted that there is some metal hardware on the backpack; the rings attached to a few parts are black anodized metal. I honestly think I prefer the plastic clasps; my metal ones scratched so easy.

*edit

for clarity, this seasons only has metal on the rings attached to some parts of it. Clasps are plastic.

yeah.... at first i thought it was a nice new detail... but they're annoying. they scratch and they're loud as all hell jingling against shit

man..... mine started doing that shit the otherday I couldn't figure what the fuck was happening...

yeah.... at first i thought it was a nice new detail... but they're annoying. they scratch and they're loud as all hell jingling against shit

Yeah dude, this is actually really annoying. I ride the bus to school and I have my bag on the floor and every time we hit the tiniest bump my bag makes a ton of noise...

im also kinda worried that my order didnt go through because i never got a confirmation email (but i did get to the confirmation screen after ordering). After I ordered, the charge showed up on my bank statement, but i just checked it again and it disappeared. to make things more frustrating, there's no way to check the status of an order. i guess the worst that could happen is i don't get my tee...

i had a tee that shipped out yesterday like that. no confirmation email, random charge on credit card, shipping confirmation a few days later.

This mean I need to start stockpiling A&F to sell at $$$$$$$$$$ in about 10 years?

i think kids in japan are already collecting older A&F

and i wonder what the final price on this snow beach will be

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170199208561&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

It should be noted that there is some metal hardware on the backpack; the rings attached to a few parts are black anodized metal. I honestly think I prefer the plastic clasps; my metal ones scratched so easy.

*edit

for clarity, this seasons only has metal on the rings attached to some parts of it. Clasps are plastic.

the backpack is nice to me i got the alpine i'm actually thinking of picking up the duffle

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170199208561&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

You notice that patch on the sleeve is another 'preme inspired shirt for this season.

well that sucks... i had about 15 old A&F shirts from the early 80s that were my dad's that i sold off a couple years ago for nothings.

swung by earlier today to pick up a pocket tee and i'm glad i did. all smalls were sold out except the seafoam. and they all have red tags. i was wrong about the tonal, although i was almost positive some of them had tonal tags before...

also had some new eras that i think are new - with the flags logo on them.

i was also half suprised there wasn't a line.