Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the fuck has everyone decided there is a need for posting live updates of thier supreme web orders ,I mean for fucks sake you wouldnt do it when youorder anything else on line so why for this.

Exactly what I was thinking, I mean what the fuck?

Stock update for NYC

New Stuff (Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't have a good look at reopening for obvious reasons)

Chambray denim 5 panels. 36 bucks.

Ugly ass plaid camp cap. 46 bucks. Was like a brown/yellow/blue plaid. Looked like a leftover from winter.

Chino shorts. Came in black grey khaki and olive. 90 bucks. For the price you can do better, they're just real light weight chino shorts. Uniqlo had practically identical ones as a matter of fact.

Stock otherwise looked fine. Few colorways of the NHL hoodie sold out, only the pink and teal flag hoodie sold out. Most other stuff was there in a FSR it looked like.

Most of the flannels and big check shirts were in stock. Hats were restocked minus the plaid camp caps. S new era's and Supreme surfstyle logos were in there at a fsr, though a few colors of the surfstyle were sold out (brown orange/red white and blue).

For people wanting to wear the field jacket as a shirt, I saw someone try it on today and it was pretty lackluster. It just looked like a twill shirt with snap buttons and some weird back slash pockets, not particularly well cut.

Messed around with the jeans. Black are 110, blue selvedge are 128. Black were pretty ugly, they're distressed and washed out looking. Selvedge ones were nice though. 14oz denim and felt study. Cut is super skinny though, I would have liked the selvedge ones in a looser cut.

*oh yea, they replaced that BMX bike they had parked in there with a fixie. HIPSTER ALERT

yo eastcoastrider you're a bitch on this board always were...i still lremember your ga ass posts with unhappysupreme customer and dontcareforcrap and all that nonsense. don't go bashing the hundreds on here as if you're like cooler then them or that THEY WERENT ON HERE BEFORE YOU.

oh and no more cheesy neg rep.

I could give two shits if Bobby "Hundreds" was the founder of this site, his shit still sucks. I'm sorry if you wear it, and feel the need to justify it's legitimacy. That's your problem.

And fuck you talking about "cheesy neg rep"? You neg repped me crying about the Hundreds.

You got beef? PM me. Don't bring this thread down any further than it already is.

well got the shipment in just the usuall 2 red plain stickers.

is it me or did they make the kermit shirt seem somewhat gay, the way they pasted it on and so forth, the tyson didnt look like that, nor did the dipset, raekwon ect. the whites matched n looked more seamless. il prob wear mine a few times tagged tucked n flipp it lol.

was hoping the kermit sticker wouldve been included.