Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

if theres a fucking line tommarow more than 10 dudes. ima be heated. right quick tho is the courvisouer selling out as much as the kermit? my check lis tis follows

2 polo caps undecided.

1 s new era navy or black.

1 kermit L white

1 start L Black

1 courvoiser L undecied

1 ashtray red

mcdonalds style going right up to the desk placing my order.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if theres a fucking line tommarow more than 10 dudes. ima be heated. right quick tho is the courvisouer selling out as much as the kermit? my check lis tis follows

2 polo caps undecided.

1 s new era navy or black.

1 kermit L white

1 start L Black

1 courvoiser L undecied

1 ashtray red

mcdonalds style going right up to the desk placing my order.

if you're goin for lafayette they don't really have color choices left

The crest hoodie from last season wasnt cyc either, as it was made in china. BUT the gonz crewneck that came out later that season is made by cyc. so id say that theyre still using cyc, but not as much, and obviously not for summer, as a heavy sweater would be pointess (those are for witner).

The crest hoodie from last season wasnt cyc either, as it was made in china. BUT the gonz crewneck that came out later that season is made by cyc. so id say that theyre still using cyc, but not as much, and obviously not for summer, as a heavy sweater would be pointess (those are for witner).

yeah i got that and the world famous....i cant go back to anything less

cyc has done lightweight sweats for Supreme spring/summer seasons since forever

Anyone go to nomad and see what stock they got?

Yeah Nomad supreme drop was sub-par. They had a whopping 5 kermit tees on sale, and none in black or white. They had maybe 10 of each of the other shirts and the bags as well. Not sure about the selection of fitteds or other clothing items though. On the plus side Nomad sold us the stuff with no tax for waiting it out in the snowstorm.

They kept all the black/white for friends. Some guy showed up at 1pm and an employee handed him a Black Kermit tee, after it was "sold out".

Same deal with the 5 panel caps.

Yeah Nomad supreme drop was sub-par. They had a whopping 5 kermit tees on sale, and none in black or white. They had maybe 10 of each of the other shirts and the bags as well. Not sure about the selection of fitteds or other clothing items though. On the plus side Nomad sold us the stuff with no tax for waiting it out in the snowstorm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAM0US. viewpost.gif

Los Angeles had some constructed pocket tees today.

Sold out of everything once again.

For those of you that missed out, some shit for sale.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=47984

oh nice, another rape artist. -rep me

seconded. this guy's a beast as well as a clown. embarrasses me to appreciate a brand worn by people like him.