Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos version of the last supper is that? manik has a cock fight tee coming out that reminds me of the one supreme put out as well....

It's a Manik T. They're biting Supreme extremely hard this season, I give them credit that they do it better than alot of brands, but some of the stuff is just way too close to the original.

any previews for the rest of the new eras? a sidelogo perhaps?

Between all the previews and scans we have the By Any Means, Fuck'Em, and striped NY one. I hope they do a side logo too, my old camo one is getting ratty. Would be great if they matched colorways with the backpacks, olive on khaki would be A+

\/\/\/

woops, figured that was a wierd question. From what I can gather it's just a reproduction of the da vinci painting, not any artists in particular. Kind of like how this dude I knew had a light up animated last supper in his dining room.

It's a Manik T. They're biting Supreme extremely hard this season, I give them credit that they do it better than alot of brands, but some of the stuff is just way too close to the original.

i know its a manik tee, i mean the artist's painting...Supreme used Picasso's classic painting..another famous version is Bassanos but I've never seen the version Manik is using.....

imma just try to catch the online drop on monday....how fast u think stuff will sell out? If I'm on right when the shop opens u think I'll be able to get wut i need?

Faster than you can say... Kokomo.

heard a rumour that supreme isnt gonna use CYC for its sweats/hoods anymore

dont quote me on the accuracy of this, but it doesnt look like CYC was used at all this season at least. Is that normal for S/S

that would suck, but it looks like the CYC blanks are prob used in fall/w collections cause theyre mad fucking thick. my fav is the dark heatherish one with the surf style's logo on the back of the hood (work with me here) and the world famous supreme from last season that i got.

that would suck, but it looks like the CYC blanks are prob used in fall/w collections cause theyre mad fucking thick. my fav is the dark heatherish one with the surf style's logo on the back of the hood (work with me here) and the world famous supreme from last season that i got.

I have that grey heather surfstyle, and it says made in china on it. Definitely not cyc.

last s/s snap placket hoodie and box logo crews were both cyc so it may be a strategic decision, like when they started making their flannels in china vs japan. i noticed the same thing with aNYthing this season as well. i'm guessing lowering the price point by 15-20% will help them out with their huge stock excess on anything that's not box logoed up. anyway i was all up for a striped hoody but i dunno, the fleece was kind of a let down. i'm sure by the time i change my mine they'll be gone.

(edit - flag hoody is not cyc)

i also got around to an overlay comparison of a grey medium shirt from spring and fall and this season is about 1" wider at the pit and the same length (both unwashed). if that helps anyone. yes they make flannels in small but not that many. in general i would go with the same size in t-shirts as the button downs.

btw when i passed by today around opening time there was about 40 muppets (so to speak) queued up in the pouring rain on jersey. next year i forsee signs that say "at this point in line you are ___ hours away from this ride" to help out some of the kids.

ps - kim gordon no thanks. tho i suppose there's a whole generation out there that may have lost their virginity to kool thing, i shudder at the thought

also waht you guys think baout bidding on that guys listing? could i find that hoody enywhere else, his is worn i dont wanna end up bidding on some shit where the price is gonna go mad high.

That is a medium, so it might be pretty small. Mine is a large, and it is small as far as larges go.

I can't speak for you, but I don't think this hoodie is worth 165, the quality is no where near the made in canada supreme stuff.

what's the status on stock right now? Are they going to re-stock anything in the next couple of days (shirts, box-caps, keychains)? Also, are these lines going to persist, because if there's still like 30 pre-pubescents lined up for scraps, that'd be crazy.

what's the status on stock right now? Are they going to re-stock anything in the next couple of days (shirts, box-caps, keychains)? Also, are these lines going to persist, because if there's still like 30 pre-pubescents lined up for scraps, that'd be crazy.

they will restock most of the "popular" stuff for the next week or so.

after that, sold out, might really mean sold out.

other stock will stick around for a while....with the more popular sizes selling out first....

then the second wave of the seasons styles wlll be released....