What's your favorite car(s)?

Ichigo100%

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubetap,

thats wicked man... Looks crisp. You gonna add any body kits to it?

The thing i love most about celica is that even at stock, it still looks sick..

Right now im lookin at a 2000 celica.. but the km driven on the thing is crazy.. Dont know if i'd spend my money on it.. Over 100km driven

2002-2004 rs6's in good condition are all going for soo damn low

like 30k ish

yes im talking about the 450hp one. can someone explain this phenomena to me

All used Euro's sell for a lot cheaper than list.

Off topic, but damn I can't wait till my buddy gets his 2009 M3, already pre-ordered it. Definitely going to take that thing for a spin.

Guest doubletap
Doubetap,

thats wicked man... Looks crisp. You gonna add any body kits to it?

The thing i love most about celica is that even at stock, it still looks sick..

Right now im lookin at a 2000 celica.. but the km driven on the thing is crazy.. Dont know if i'd spend my money on it.. Over 100km driven

as far as the body goes... I only want my trd lip and lamp cover. oh, also have a pair of ganador mirrors that i am putting on soon as it gets a little warmer out.

you must have a thing for girly cars.

It all realy depends i guess.. I know a lot of dudes who drive celicas and tiburons around here..

The cars that i really want are way out of my league, so sticking with my girly whips will do me fine :cool:..

^ Oh btw, nice on the 04' Acura TL Type S.

Great looking car.

like pretty much all Acura TL's from like 02-04, my cars been having transmission issues for the past couple years. i took it in cuz there was a recall i guess btu they said my car was fine :confused:

but anyway, for the first time in my life, i saw a BMW 6 series in real life. they look fucking gorgeous.

04.BMW6.5_%28400x300%29.jpg

Miura and Stratos were both designed by Marcello Gandini (who worked for Bertone). He did few good-looking cars.

It's interesting to see what cars certain posters like. Some of them even match their choices in fashion.

yeah im a huge fan of his work. he also designed the pantera which i love the earlier simpler versions of and the first gen countach which i also prefer over the later garish versions when they kept adding spoilers and junk

1971 pantera

111606sm10iw0.jpg

1971 lp500

countachlp50001px3.jpg

lp400

800pxlamborghinicountacya5.jpg

countachos3.jpg

much cleaner than this monstrosity

86416xn4.jpg

yeah im a huge fan of his work. he also designed the pantera which i love the earlier simpler versions of and the first gen countach which i also prefer over the later garish versions when they kept adding spoilers and junk

1971 lp500

lp400

800pxlamborghinicountacya5.jpg

countachos3.jpg

My neighbour owns this... He has the limited edition

If I was only allowed one car for the rest of my life it would be a 30's Cord roadster:

cord.jpg

When I was a little kid my dad used to take me every year to an antique auto show and we would stand for hours looking at the Auburn/Cord/Duesenberg.

If I would have to pick only one car it would be 1955 Mercedes Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe but I wouldn't mind a newer gullwing either.

1120607mbt32zmercedesbevk7.jpg

awesome. i might actually prefer the front end on this to the 300sl.

If I was only allowed one car for the rest of my life it would be a 30's Cord roadster:

cord.jpg

When I was a little kid my dad used to take me every year to an antique auto show and we would stand for hours looking at the Auburn/Cord/Duesenberg.

awesome. perfect for falling out of the club obi wan.

yeah they have this car show every year at a local mall on father's day. always have at least one example of every iconic classic car up to the mid sixties.

and there is also the volo auto museum out in the sticks which has hundreds of cars.