korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

i dont know if im doing this right. i know very little (ok almost nothing) about korea, so my way of learning about it has been reading some of teh korea-centric threads on this site. finished this one, also finished the how to get laid one djrajio started. i learned some basics but is korean food really that questionable. my extent of korean cuisine starts and ends here http://www.sorabolrestaurants.com/

oh well i guess i got a month to learn to make some of my favorite things

74337596.jpg

if i ever go to korea im getting a perm like this

dude, isnt that the hair style you were rocking when you first joined the future.

• 3 weeks later...

apgu, chongdam etc.

get out of the main strip in hongdae, its pretty nasty, i totally forgot what way but if you keep walking out from hongdae area it kinda turns into another cafe area with a nicer feel.. i cant remember the name of the place but someone else is bound to know what im talking about..

i went to a cafe there with my korean wifey <3

have you not been to myongdong for shopping?

fEDIT: i dont really wanna 'blow the spots' on some of the good haunts, some shits gotta stay sacred u know, otherwise the underground vibes kudos totally gets shitted on, ya knawwwwww miiiin?

as a foreigner sometimes shits so hilarious you can make the best of an empty bar just with 1 or 2 friends for company.. i been to places on like tuesdays and shit and had the funniest nights

ill probably be out in june for a bit, well do a meet up and i wont wear leggings this time.

half korean here. im from uijongbu, and haven't been there for 5 years. my family owns an apartment there though, and my mom is the only one to use it, maximum twice a year. will probably go back this summer. i'm guessing things have changed a LOT. i remember being jetlagged as fuck and calling delivery for cha chang myun or fried chicken at 3 in the morning while watching tv and understanding nothing. and heated floors.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Dizzihizz! I ran all around Apgu....they were sold out of my size. Found a 29 at A-land in Myeongdong. Next, I see Koreans wearin Nudies all the time now...they are real too....where are they gettin em?

i've actually noticed a recent nudie trend here in kangnam as well but like thomas said, majority of them are fake and have yet to seen any epic fading on any of them.

and if they're legit, i'm sure they be making online purchases.

haven't seen any being sold in any of the retail shops.

I noticed all the 'cool guys' wearing the fake Nudies lately too, and then those niggaz see me and hate me for showing them the future.

Osaka-Seoul is cheap. Like 300 dorra.

What to wear today?!?! It's kinda chilly because of the rain but I need to steez on some Koreans in apku before going to work and letting my soul be eaten raw by lonely bitches in my office.

yaa i know man.. its a shame about bri dawg..

hopefully he can make a class of '08 reunion visit at some point. im planning on setting up some pretty nice digs with a big lounge sections for serious chillout and boozing action

oi oiii

i thought the salon girls dont mess with wiggas tho?