korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

a-land in myung = april + apc

boon da shop = juun j

ecru = raf

ecru's location:

if you're coming from the california side, walk straight through the rodeo entrance (westbound) and make a left at the convenience store (i believe mini-stop) then walk up straight for about 2 blocks and then ecru should be on your right side. fairly new building and men's wear should be located in the basement.

good luck.

anyone enrolled in yonsei KLI? regular program, morning classes, worth it...?

im enrolled in morning regular. If your trying to learn korean its pretty good. You'll have alot of free time tho since classes are only 4hrs. I was enrolled in the afternoon course, but its like 80% chinese so i switched to the morning course wich is like 60% chinese.

im enrolled in morning regular. If your trying to learn korean its pretty good. You'll have alot of free time tho since classes are only 4hrs. I was enrolled in the afternoon course, but its like 80% chinese so i switched to the morning course wich is like 60% chinese.
are your classes split up by gender and nationality?

I cant believe zzubo turned so shitty. I remember when they had the big store, they sold a lot of nice mix of clothing (rare bape-supreme etc), but when they went forward with their crap clothing line, they fell off hard.

zzubo used to be go to kicks store back in 02. they literally had everything but within the past few years, the labels they carried just got shitty and perhaps a change in management. they used to have several stores all across seoul, but the one in dongdaemun up in freya town was the shit.