korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

i swear it same gyal. i get lost though i got a blackbook the size of tinpanalleys gayness.

its only hemming, youd have to be a serious invalid to fuck up a hem on some jeans. just take them anywhere, if they got a sewing machine chances are they can sew. my homies in gwangjang ssijang be mad couture

i'm in love with her.

u guys kno that reseller store in hongdae? Its on this big street with a bunch of stores, they got shit like raf, lad, some dior homme and some other japanese brands. How are the prices at stores like that? resasonable? or rape? Never saw anything i liked so i never asked. That and my korean sucks.

Guest alex+dior=love

one friend is going to Seoul in november ,just wanted to know if Iphone is already there and where to buy and price .if someone can help would be VERY nice )thanks a lot in advance :)

Guest umhaha84
one friend is going to Seoul in november ,just wanted to know if Iphone is already there and where to buy and price .if someone can help would be VERY nice )thanks a lot in advance :)

no iphone in korea, they use CDMA instead of GSM for cellphones

btw, most of korean cellphones are more advanced than most of cellphone around the globe so it's gonna be very easy to find an iphone alternatives.

yea, no iphones yet but apple is currently in talks with KTF (a korean cellphone service provider) and another japanese company to simultaneously release the iphone in both countries. in my opinion currently the best alternative to the iphone (at least in korea) is the samsung haptic. theres also a haptic 2 now so u could probably get a good price on the original one. i think its called the DARE back in the states.

Guest umhaha84

Iphone in korea's never gonna happen, it's been rumored that it'll be released since the last iphone.

Both KTF and Apple was in denial of having any plan to release iphone in korea as well as admitting that it was only a rumor.

yeah the iphone will never happen in korea. it presents too much market stake for these niggas trying to get up on tthe affluent american dream. Don't talk to me about peasant status stores I'm not in the mood.

hmmm, well apple.com has/had job openings in Korea for iphone account managers. this definitely shows that apple has interests in wanting to break into the korean telecommunications market. the biggest problem is that korean cellphones which have internet access use WIPI and the iphone does not support this OS. this is more of a legal dispute because in effect it allows companies like LG and samsung (which do have WIPI friendly phones) to have a sort of monopoly in the korean telecommunications market. but since the government has made exceptions for this law before, i am still hoping the iphone will get here eventually.

bri guy u made homeboy right there join sufu just to send his love!

u ballin!

u legendri!

hahahahah.. macoli seller status is badass, not that you are a wacko, but like, hes got madd mysterious steez and so does head to toe juunj on line3.

haha.. when i get back i can do it too, but my shits all summery :S maybe ill cop a trench then we will look super coo' together like birds of the feather, forever, fella.

now i see it, stands out as good amongst the gangs of white schmucks sifting round them dirty alleys.

april 77s are big in seoul at the mo ehh.

anybody seen nudies round?

I've only seen fake nudies, they have them next to the D&G and Prada jeans at the 동대문 night market

hook it up fool!! yea after my recent purchases i'm definitely a peasant.

i like the spring juun j line from what i've seen too. the grey trousers with the sports jacket top hangin out the back is mad highstreet steez. just need a long shirt to go over the belt-line and with the sleeves and collar floppin about upside down, its like i'll be walking around with a piece of thomas in my pants. <3

i think one of the reasons i really dig juun js line is because it has some element of "korea"ness to it. i'll probably cop somethin else from winter around january and somethin from spring when that hits stores. gotta keep representin my country of residence yoo

we'll party it up whenever you get out here, either in seoul or in japan.

when i say im in love you best believe im in love L U V

actually i totally ripped the jacket hanging out the back from danbi!! haha... she got the steazle but i quickly did it so she thought like id been doin it since 79 or some shit.

esther taking fucking ages to get back to me but as i said ill hook u something up for ur next purchase. it just seems a shame not to use the resource ya know' im sayin?

i bought a few jil sander pieces and some new shoes, and DSLR. mistake i stil got mad overpayment to pay. hahhaha. but ill be out - if it means working like a dog ill bark and sniff arses till nightfall.

S E O U L REPRAZENT

SILLIM SAM DONG GA JJU SAY YO

NANGOK PANGYANG BABO

S E O U L REPRAZENT

SILLIM SAM DONG GA JJU SAY YO

NANGOK PANGYANG BABO

haha no shit, about danbi? I thought that was your steez that rubbed off on her. you sneaky bastard!

Anyone else a fan of Rainbow in Kang Nam? I miss smoking hookah there and drinking with friends.

It's a good place. Some nights they play really good music, other nights not so much.

^^

well, im kinda jokin a bit, i had rocked em before but it was kinda a revival in seoul.

^

there is also a shisha bar in hongdae, neer to design cafe under the bar ROADHAUS or something... roadhaus kinda sucks but i went there once and saw the hottest broad. wowy zowy (zappa concept)

^^

well, im kinda jokin a bit, i had rocked em before but it was kinda a revival in seoul.

^

there is also a shisha bar in hongdae, neer to design cafe under the bar ROADHAUS or something... roadhaus kinda sucks but i went there once and saw the hottest broad. wowy zowy (zappa concept)

Yea, I think its called Nabi? Not sure. It's nice in there.