korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

should i start prepping my diaphragm for your arrival?

i cant wait.

If I have to, I will wingman if you really need some Korean-style man loving, so yeah. Club Queen?

Serious note, I hope you haven't been in Korea so long that you've given up rubbers... cuz B, a pack of condoms is a lot cheaper than a pair of rings and a lifetime of having kimchi scented everything in your fridge....

If I have to, I will wingman if you really need some Korean-style man loving, so yeah. Club Queen?

Serious note, I hope you haven't been in Korea so long that you've given up rubbers... cuz B, a pack of condoms is a lot cheaper than a pair of rings and a lifetime of having kimchi scented everything in your fridge....

hahahaha.

truth be told I came here with a girlfriend in mind and only recently broke up. havent broken into the korgirl scene a whole lot, but I have a sneaking suspicion that shit's gonna get a little crazy next month

Well, we're coming in right on time for missing out on all the miniskirts and shorts, but I like fall weather for being out and being obnoxious, so win some, lose some. Tell Dan to stop taking you to see all the pseudo stuck up bitches in Kangnam though, cuz they're only acting that way because it kills time til their 5am train or bus back to Bundang or Sungnam starts again. ;)

hahahaa

you have some pretty funny insights. kinda on point.... i know a few of them..

with nihon cho-cha vs hangul fanny, i gotta admit i never seen as many hot girls in my life as i did in seoul... but... i have never been to jp so..... and most the shit i jack off too is japanese by default.

torn.

There really is a point to learning the subway map, because when you're in Hongdae at 3am and some beezy tells you she lives in Ilwon-dong, you have to assess the situation and take into account how many girls she came with, before predicting who's gonna be laying on their back that night. This doesn't apply to weeknights.

Tell Dan to stop taking you to see all the pseudo stuck up bitches in Kangnam though, cuz they're only acting that way because it kills time til their 5am train or bus back to Bundang or Sungnam starts again. ;)

gangnam bitches be hotter than kangbuk sluts but harder to take home for the win.

gangnam bitches be hotter than kangbuk sluts but harder to take home for the win.

That's because half of Kangnam's finest probably have to truck it home to Sungnam or Ansan and are waiting for the $1 buses to roll.

I usually replied to questions like that with something like 'yeah, but you really ought to do something about your face' and those little kids would crack up, somewhere in Sungbuk-gu there's a small populous of next generation Koreans who can talk some real smack now.

I usually replied to questions like that with something like 'yeah, but you really ought to do something about your face' and those little kids would crack up, somewhere in Sungbuk-gu there's a small populous of next generation Koreans who can talk some real smack now.

I say some nasty shit to my students all the time. One time they were bothering me about drinking tea in class, so I told them that I killed all the students who didn't do their homework and filled a bunch of bottles with student blood, and that's what I drink.

I told another class I have a disease called "whitosis" that's deadly to Koreans, but white people have become immune and don't die from it, so I can't share my drinks with them.

I hunger for power.

haha. I used do my sessions mostly hungover and tired, while people were blowin up the cell phone in my pocket, so I don't even remember what kind of smack I talked to kids, but Korean kids eat that shit up, if you teach them how to dis on each other on that classical level, and really get a grasp on sarcasm. I had kindergarten kids doing the "let me think about that............. uh huh......... no'. and it blew up in my face after they got the hang of it. "Go grab your books" "let me think about that......... no!" "Line up!" "Let me think about that......... no!"

i finally found a aprtment with this older buisness woman in mapogu. its kinda strange since she dosent really need a roomate since from wat i see she b ballin rajio status. the room is in the hanwha obelisk. anything i should kno/watch out for?

I say some nasty shit to my students all the time. One time they were bothering me about drinking tea in class, so I told them that I killed all the students who didn't do their homework and filled a bunch of bottles with student blood, and that's what I drink.

I told another class I have a disease called "whitosis" that's deadly to Koreans, but white people have become immune and don't die from it, so I can't share my drinks with them.

I hunger for power.

what school u teach at

i finally found a aprtment with this older buisness woman in mapogu. its kinda strange since she dosent really need a roomate since from wat i see she b ballin rajio status. the room is in the hanwha obelisk. anything i should kno/watch out for?

That she doesn't attack your manhood while you sleep.

Wait, why am I in this thread?