Stuff Asians Love

FAM0US.

This is very false.

um no. maybe asians dont like korean people in general, but they love their dramas and pop music. all asians love korean actors and singers. like boa and dbsk and bae yong jun the winter sonata guy. chinese wont get into japanese celebs and japanese wont get into chinese celebs due to mutual historical issues.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um no. maybe asians dont like korean people in general, but they love their dramas and pop music. all asians love korean actors and singers. like boa and dbsk and bae yong jun the winter sonata guy. chinese wont get into japanese celebs and japanese wont get into chinese celebs due to mutual historical issues.

way off... ill represent the hk fob population with this..

japanese drama/music >> korean drama/music..

japanese celebs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> korean celebs

we love them jap celebs for sure..

I've been psyching myself into wanting to try balut for months (but haven't actively searched for it),

but now after seeing the 2nd and 3rd pics, I don't know.

The second pic is just a oh mah lawd, because it almost looks bloody, and the third is like eating a puppy.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I'd eat the first one though.

way off... ill represent the hk fob population with this..

japanese drama/music >> korean drama/music..

japanese celebs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> korean celebs

we love them jap celebs for sure..

um i too prefer japanese entertainment and im not saying i like korean music. but what asian actor is more popular than bae yong jun or won bin. which asian artist more popular than dbsk? what drama more popular than winter sonata?

btw jobbawockees or whatever is far better than kaba modern.

jabbawockeez and kaba modern are both way up there, it just comes down to subtle differences.. That's what I love about the both of them, their choreography is so intricate.. the understatement of their musicality and isolations make their performances NEXT LVL

ick. i have never had balut ever. i won't eat dinuguan either. looks like a vat of swamp

Same here.. I actually don't eat a lot of Filipino foods, but now that I'm getting older I think I might want to try them. Everything just looks so.. bad for you.. :\

Same here.. I actually don't eat a lot of Filipino foods, but now that I'm getting older I think I might want to try them. Everything just looks so.. bad for you.. :\

eating that sort of diet for the rest of your life sets you up for a quadruple bypass. bewaaaaaare. everything is deep fried delicious.

um i too prefer japanese entertainment and im not saying i like korean music. but what asian actor is more popular than bae yong jun or won bin. which asian artist more popular than dbsk? what drama more popular than winter sonata?

i think i heard of bae yong jun... dun know who won bin is... whos dbsk? and i havent even heard of winter sonata... the only thing i heard of is 大長今

actor wise... 木村拓也 is pretty big... and his old drama Love Generation was the shit...

recently Nodame Cantabile(交響情人夢) was pretty popular...

Korean men are the most coveted in all of Asia. All the women in the lesser Asian nations (including Japan), want to trade up to a Korean stud. Its true.

Koreans have a masculine bravado and swagger that the other Asian men lack. The Korean males of this forum are a poor example of this however.