College Acceptance Letters

Mr Calvin Oscar

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into McGill, Queen's, UBC, and UVic.

I think I'm going to McGill, but today I got a handwritten note from the head of the faculty I applied to at Queen's, which was nice.

Does anyone have an opinion on McGill v. Queen's v. UBC. I have a week to decide.

It depends what program you're doing. If it's commerce, go to Queen's. Otherwise, go to McGill.

actually nvm sunny hills is like 99.8976% korean

lol, its not as prestigious anymore though. (i dont think ... we're slumping in ranks and shit) however, i do believe in about 5 years shhs will return to exquisite high profile murders and geek fest smarties.

fullerton alone is the biggest city with korean population. but dman our school is chinky

All the girls I knew from Sunny Hills were so fucking uptight. I don't know if any of them have gotten laid since then. Their vice-like vaginas probably makes it difficult.

haha, you wouldnt have gone to shhs would you?

how'd you meet these shhs girls.

im gonna go to a cc. i failed in life as an asian. wheres jesus

neg repped. how u gon L.I.V.E. T.H.E. L.I.F.E. + L.I.V.E. T.H.E. D.R.E.A.M. comin' out of a CC? Transfer that shietz..

im gonna go to a cc. i failed in life as an asian. wheres jesus

hahah, actually as logn as you come out of a community college, you can live a worker bee life.

neg repped. how u gon L.I.V.E. T.H.E. L.I.F.E. + L.I.V.E. T.H.E. D.R.E.A.M. comin' out of a CC? Transfer that shietz..

coming out of college does not guaratnee a "balla" life. it gives you upper low / middle class security. dropping out of college and following your dreams gives you a higher chance of reaching the gold banks.

but yeah... im going to junior college

*sigh. parentals are disowning me.

• 1 month later...

Class schedules everyone?

Art history/French/museum studies major here.

- Art & Culture Before 1400 (Standard art history course)

- Elementary French I

- Design Fundamentals

- Interpretation of Literature

Definitely not exactly what I wanted, but how the classes are schedule is tiiight. Hopefully I'll get more art history, French culture, and museum classes in the future. Fuck being a freshman (& fuck most other freshmen, for that matter).

Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Calculus, Honors General Chemistry, Physics

Q___Q

So where did you end up?

You went to CAMS right?

I graduated there a long time ago.

Tell Mr. Baker I said hi.

WHAT THE HELL NO WAY MAN

I'm at UCI doing Honors program + Biomedical Engineering: Premed.

Dude Baker is still there! You must've been in the SACs and stuff. That is so anti-B.A.L.L.A. though!!

Small world.

WHAT THE HELL NO WAY MAN

I'm at UCI doing Honors program + Biomedical Engineering: Premed.

Dude Baker is still there! You must've been in the SACs and stuff. That is so anti-B.A.L.L.A. though!!

Small world.

UCI + Honors Program = Oxy-Moron

I think 90% of all incoming frreshmen at UCI is pre-med dude.

I think you should take a lighter load to be honest.

College isn't CAMS, at least the CAMS I went to: You actually need to study.

You want solid A's since you aren't coming from a top-ivy school.

Cuz you're Asian from UCI.

There are like 100,000 of you applying to top Medicial schools.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad.

Just trying to give you some perspective.

For every hour of class time you prolly are gonna spend 3-5 hours of study time a week.

Times that by 5-6 classes and it adds up.

I think it's been stated where I went to college, try searching the board....

That's strange, the last time someone offered me perspective they told me the person at the top of their class in med school was a filipina girl from UCI.

We'll see. I'll work hard if I need to.. Two of those classes are considered downtime, so it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for the heads up though. I hope I can live the life + live the dream.

To be honest, yes, but I think I'll have a much better time at UCI.. I like the smaller campus, the tight-knit community and the ubiquity of good dancers! So I'm kind of glad that it worked out the way it did.

To be honest, yes, but I think I'll have a much better time at UCI.. I like the smaller campus, the tight-knit community and the ubiquity of good dancers! So I'm kind of glad that it worked out the way it did.

Interesting.. I'm actually in the process of trying to get my ass back in. -_-

I'm a complete idiot and front-loaded all my difficult classes, so now I only need 12 more credits hours to finish my degree, and I have two semesters left.

My courses:

Japanese

Biochem Part Dos

Advanced Cell Bio

MED SCHOOL APPZ GRAD SCHOOL APPZ

tight knit community and premed at UC anything is a joke. Azyns are everywhere ready to tip your shit over in orgo lab.