College Acceptance Letters

Mr Calvin Oscar

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAT this weekend. oh boy. got a 2040 on a practice test today, so hoping to do 1900+.

applying to every motherfucking UC as i have a feeling i'll be stuck at merced or riverside/santa barbara, but it's worth giving a shot to see if irvine or san diego will stoop so low and accept me.

as for anyone else applying to UCs now, what're you gonna write your two prompts on? give me ideas because i don't think two 500 word essays on "my mom tells me i'm special, and that's all that matters" will get me far.

I applied for the Fashion Design course in FIT, but I don't think that I will get in.

It's not because I'm not good or talented it's because I applied for the wrong course. Fashion Design is more womenswear and I should've applied for Menswear.

But I don't want to wait until August to start college and I just want to move to NYC as soon as possible.

Damn, I should've applied my senior year. I was so lazy.

I applied for the Fashion Design course in FIT, but I don't think that I will get in.

It's not because I'm not good or talented it's because I applied for the wrong course. Fashion Design is more womenswear and I should've applied for Menswear.

But I don't want to wait until August to start college and I just want to move to NYC as soon as possible.

Damn, I should've applied my senior year. I was so lazy.

It would help if you were female and Korean…

At UCSD if you apply as a freshman with an intended major and you don't make it in with that major, they automatically throw you under undeclared and see if you will get accepted as an undeclared. I dunno if that made sense. Ohwellz.

just need to write one mo' essay about "something important to me" and then i will send in my shit to:

UT at Austin safety

Southwestern University safety

Pomona not so safe

Emerson not so safe

Hendrix safe

anyone ahve any experience with pomona? thats where im really wanting to go, but I see they place a heavy emphasis on the interview, but i cant go tehre to visit and make an interview. I've been emailing them about finding an alumnus in my area but no dice.

just need to write one mo' essay about "something important to me" and then i will send in my shit to:

UT at Austin safety

Southwestern University safety

Pomona not so safe

Emerson not so safe

Hendrix safe

anyone ahve any experience with pomona? thats where im really wanting to go, but I see they place a heavy emphasis on the interview, but i cant go tehre to visit and make an interview. I've been emailing them about finding an alumnus in my area but no dice.

cal poly pomona? why can't you go there?

option 1) I can castrate myself and squint my eyes a lot more.

I can also develop a love for K-pop and Kim Chi if need be.

option 2) I'll suck the dean of FIT's dick AND SWALLOW.

BIG GULPS.

leaning towards option 2 right about now.

Start watching K-dramas now! It's the only way to save your future

all of the schools i'm applying to are common

nyu, reed, claremont mckenna, pitzer, northeastern, emory

hoping for nyu, but so is like half of the country

I was really thinking of trying for NYU but I'm not going to send an app because I don't really want to go through the whole process of moving there and such. But good luck to you, hopefully University of Chicago will accept me :cool: