Stuff Black People Hate

rock n' roll

Untrue. Black people would respond to this by saying something like "fuck you, we invented rock n roll" and possibly even produce the secret rock CD they keep in their car for when they are alone.

mayonnaise

eddie griffin aside is this actually true? In mycase where mayonaise and a black individual was involved they have loved it. maybe its just the crackheads in baltimore but they ate that shit up on sandwcihes asking to double up on the mayo while knocking on the fucking glass table.

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - No reason given
eddie griffin aside is this actually true? In mycase where mayonaise and a black individual was involved they have loved it. maybe its just the crackheads in baltimore but they ate that shit up on sandwcihes asking to double up on the mayo while knocking on the fucking glass table.

Well, I'm from baltimore and I haven't heard that black people generally sway either way with mayo. I do know that blacks like to drench their food with sauce. Like, that shit might as well be an open-faced sandwich. And keep in mind that in baltimore we're more heroin than crack.

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha does anyone remember the mayonnaise scene of "Undercover Brother"? looked for a clip on youtube but couldn't find one

that movie is hilar

mayonnaise is gross. also, asparagus.

I don't like watermelons though, too watery.

I hate mayo, but I've seen countless blacks combine mayo and ketchup to put on their food in the school lunch line.

niggas who play too much

Truth.

mayonnaise is gross. also, asparagus.

I don't like watermelons though, too watery.

I like asparagus. And you need to find yous a sweet melon, eat directly from tha heart.

2-eitsutpOc