Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

The art for these books were disturbing as hell, although the stories were all kinda lame. There was another one with a fat lady that always frightened me and I think I've seen it on the internet turned into a gif.
fuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk

spider-hell.jpg

reminded me of the story where the girl gets spider eggs laid in her cheek and it bursts open

is this shit scary stories to tell in the dark?

this is this story where girl goes into restroom and spiders spontaneously pop out of her face? i remember reading this one when i was young in barnes and noble and not being able to go to the restroom on my own for a whole month.

is this shit scary stories to tell in the dark?

Ya'll remember the one with the Mexican 'dog' that was actually some retardedly big rat? That stuck with me.

I actually just happened to re-watch The Thing this past weekend; pretty solid imho.

Oh my god. Holy god. Holy fucking fuck. I shit god, that's crazy. Oh my lordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordylordy.

That is hands down the most fucked up thing i've seen on the internets :eek:

Guest umhaha84
That is hands down the most fucked up thing i've seen on the internets :eek:

^no way i'm checking out last page to find out w/e you guys talking about.