Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

got a close up of the other leg type thing in the top left corner?

dunno why that ^ makes me curious but this \/makes me bluuggh on the inside

n66551582310316536800.jpg

i saw a video about saddam hussein's torture techniques. It is horrible, if you guys i can provide a link but i closed it after first 10 seconds. The part of it i saw was the doctors or torturers taking scissors and cutting open the palm of the hand. and then they pull the skin up. i hate this type of shit though.

Why are you scared of that handsome young man?

remember Patch Adams? im kinda dissapointed that the movie wasnt even an accurate representation of progeria now that ive seen the real thing. i mean du doesnt even look anything like robbin williams.

got a close up of the other leg type thing in the top left corner?

dunno why that ^ makes me curious but this \/makes me bluuggh on the inside

n66551582310316536800.jpg

the first time I saw a cadaver was on a high school field trip. all the skin was peeled off in a dissected kind of way except for one of the hands. that was the creepiest fucking part was the hands. just some old dude's hand that you could have shaken yesterday, and somehow it avoided turning into yellowed beef-jerky skin from the formaldehyde and looked completely normal, if not a little pale. hands being cut up is weird.

tl;dr the hands on a corpse are creepy