Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

as promised, here are some crappy photos of my oni's. about 10 months in, they had an initial hot soak, another soak somewhere around 6-7 months I think and just got a hand wash after enduring the beach, several music festivals as well as miserably hot summer in Texas. pardon the usage of flash in some of these, didn't pick an ideal time to take pictures.grO1p.jpg

2lBZ6.jpg

qeQg5.jpg

bLGg7.jpg

zUaSk.jpg

can't wait to see how these turn out in a few more months.

Does anyone know if there is any place that use to have sales on N&F or have cheap international shipping?

Best place I have found so far is karmaloop I really want a pair of elephant 2's but it seem to be impossible to find them in Europe so I need to find some place that ships to Sweden.

Only thing I can think of is for you to wait for the Tenue de Nimes webshop to get online.

Does anyone know if there is any place that use to have sales on N&F or have cheap international shipping?

Best place I have found so far is karmaloop I really want a pair of elephant 2's but it seem to be impossible to find them in Europe so I need to find some place that ships to Sweden.

Try calling Street Machine in Denmark. (They are owned by Norse Projects) They carry N&F and I bet they'll ship to Sweden for low cost...

Thanks guys I didn't expect such quick replies!

Street machine does not stock Elephants but I have asked them if it is possible to order, the dutch site is currently under construction

I do not mind to order from Canada or America if they have a sale you usually save money even if you have to pay shipping.

Karmaloop take 37 dollars to ship to Sweden so in total aprox 200 dollars for a pair of elephants.

If someone likes Nudie or Cheap Monday I can usually source it really cheap over here (I live in Gothenburg the birthplace of Nudie) and maybe someone could find cheap N&F where you live

Thanks guys I didn't expect such quick replies!

Street machine does not stock Elephants but I have asked them if it is possible to order, the dutch site is currently under construction

I do not mind to order from Canada or America if they have a sale you usually save money even if you have to pay shipping.

Karmaloop take 37 dollars to ship to Sweden so in total aprox 200 dollars for a pair of elephants.

If someone likes Nudie or Cheap Monday I can usually source it really cheap over here (I live in Gothenburg the birthplace of Nudie) and maybe someone could find cheap N&F where you live

Tate & Yoko ship to europe, stock E2's and the exchange rate makes up for the shipping. I shipped to the UK from Canada in less than a week even with hemming.

What geeman said :) We ship for $30 and you would get them in about 3-4 business days if you don't need them hemmed.

Karmaloop is 165 (same as you) + 37 (shipping) -20 (discount) -8 (discount on shipping) = 174 while you are 165+30 (shipping)=195 However I would prefer to order from you since you have more sizes and a better stock in general also I'm drooling over the N&F overall you have.

I don't have a big budget and this will be my first pair of really heavy denim (have only had up to 14oz before) I'm selling off 10 pairs of Cheap monday, Nudie and Weekday jeans to buy this single pair. So that shows my dedication to buy this single pair but also how tight my budget is.

Also it is a big risk ordering such expensive pair of jeans when I do not have the chance to try them out before, man I just wish there was a chance to try them on before buying, I hate that N&F is not a recognised brand in Sweden or Europe yet.

I agree, go with T+Y instead of KL. Just measure a pair of great fitting jeans the SelfEdge, IronHeart or Rivet&Hide way and compare those measurements to a pair online and you´ll be fine.

I´ve ordered denim online for over 10 years and I´ve only failed a couple of times. Do a solid measurement before purchasing and you should be straight. Also, ask the people who work at the stores for advice regarding sizing. They are always very happy to help.

Good luck with your purchase! :)

Karmaloop is 165 (same as you) + 37 (shipping) -20 (discount) -8 (discount on shipping) = 174 while you are 165+30 (shipping)=195 However I would prefer to order from you since you have more sizes and a better stock in general also I'm drooling over the N&F overall you have.

I don't have a big budget and this will be my first pair of really heavy denim (have only had up to 14oz before) I'm selling off 10 pairs of Cheap monday, Nudie and Weekday jeans to buy this single pair. So that shows my dedication to buy this single pair but also how tight my budget is.

Also it is a big risk ordering such expensive pair of jeans when I do not have the chance to try them out before, man I just wish there was a chance to try them on before buying, I hate that N&F is not a recognised brand in Sweden or Europe yet.

I'm interested in getting the Naked & Famous Slim Guy Natural Indigo Selvedge, i wear a size 36 waist but in the sizing chart it says its tagged as a 36 but the waist is a 38. So what tagged size should i actually get?

heres the website just incase anyone wants to take a look.

http://www.tateandyo...o-selvedge.html

Slim Guys do come up big, but I find that N&F varies depending on the denim. I'd get the store to measure a pair of 34s and a pair of 36s and make your decision based on a good 1" waist stretch.

Slim Guys do come up big, but I find that N&F varies depending on the denim. I'd get the store to measure a pair of 34s and a pair of 36s and make your decision based on a good 1" waist stretch.

There aren't any stores around here that carry anything outside of levi's lol

those are absolutely beautiful.. cant wait to see more... damn

damn, happinessknox... Your ONIs are really making me look forward to how mine turn out over time. I have a bit more blue tint to my pair though.

Thanks guys, they've got a long way to go but I'm really pleased with the progress thus far. After giving them a wash they're nice and rough again, should see some more rapid fading soon I imagine.

What's up all? Did some research and picked up my first pair of raws today. N&F Indigo Selvedge in Weird Guy, size 30. Thoughts on fit? Think I should get them hemmed or leave them cuffed and stacked?

qMAt6.jpg

KDepW.jpg

1mZjR.jpg

Also, I'm looking to get a pair of Elephant 2s. Should I get them in 30 or 31?

Hem before soak? Why would you do that? Get any possible shrinkage out with the soak, then hem.

Not that I would hem these - they're a good length if you want stacks and/or a reasonable cuff.

I find the Elephants come up small compared to other N&F in the same size.

lol thought he got banned, maybe that was from hypebeast

youve got to be a dumbass if you take advice from someone named horribleadvice LOL

Don't hem it. Stack > Cuff.

yup, i wouldnt touch a thing . . . be aware that the waist in those is supposed to stretch like crazy

stack + cuff is best to me :D except like hawkway said, they will stretch and probably end up siting a bit lower so a little hem might be nice so that there arent too many stacks when it 'sags' a bit later on

Edited by TooAwesome