Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

id honestly keep going with those deep indigos man. they are a bitch to fade but its an incredibly rewarding denim as well. my friend has had a pair for close to 12 months, everyday wear, no wash, and not to mention the fact he has a perfect fit they are some of the most beautiful jeans i have ever seen. you also look like you have some nice combs and whiskers going on so id keep going, no wash or soak my friend

id honestly keep going with those deep indigos man. they are a bitch to fade but its an incredibly rewarding denim as well. my friend has had a pair for close to 12 months, everyday wear, no wash, and not to mention the fact he has a perfect fit they are some of the most beautiful jeans i have ever seen. you also look like you have some nice combs and whiskers going on so id keep going, no wash or soak my friend

I'm pretty confident with my fit as well, although I lost 2-3 pounds but nothing a belt couldn't handle.

due to this a small "diaper ass" appeared which annoys me a little bit but I don't wanna stop the "breaking in" process only because of this.

I think I'll resist the urge to soak em and wear em for another couple of months.

The belt ist from austin jeffers, bought from abc denim. support these guys.

http://shop.abcdenim...n-hook-belt-tan

here are some fit pics:

fit4ttaq3.jpg

fit1wnz4i.jpg

fit233b9i.jpg

fit3jsbfp.jpg

fit50rz7q.jpg

Edited by fromthisplaceinhell

Hi, I'm new to both this forum and raw denim. I just got myself a pair of Skinny Guy Broken Twill Selvedge and they were super hard to button up at first (went true to size) but in a week, the buttons buttoned up easily. The problem now is that the thigh area is a bit too tight and then the knee below, the jeans are baggy as f***k. They look like straight jeans. Now, how would I be able to turn them into actual "skinny" guys? Should I take them to the tailor or soak them? I've been wearing them for only 2 weeks. Thanks.

Sick combss. Anw, just got my elephants. 3rd day of wearing it. My fingers are sore from buttoning them up. They get easier over time do they?

Yeah they do. I wore them around the house for a week without buttoning them at all while also stretching the holes with pens. Then only the top 2 buttons for 2 months which was fine but I recently just tried the 3rd button and it wasn't too hard so I button that one too now. I dont do the last because my buttons are lined up weird and don't want to rip seams like other people have

Edited by TooAwesome

I workout legs equally to body (why I had to go TTS to fit my legs instead of sizing down). I think the camera angle makes everything up top look bigger?

I dunno man. I'm just not liking that fit. You look like you obviously work out, but it's evident you send much more time on your upper body than lower body. The really tight shirt and baggy pants accentuate your scrawny legs.

Edited by kit99bar

I wouldnt call the fit baggy. It's looser than most people here wear weird guys but IMO this is how they were meant to fit.

Brandon Svarc is very skinny, but his skinny guys don't look like skinny jeans on him

Whaaaaaat...? No. WG is meant to be a slim/skinny fit for those who have quads to fit our contours like how SG contours scrawny people. It only looks baggy on people with chicken legs