Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

^ wild.. do people outside of knowing about fades, raw denim, and such freak out when they see that shit happening to yer jeans?

isikiz.. nice combs on the wg's..

Most people that see me all ready know about whats going on, because I told them why I'm wearing the same jeans for months. Yet they still think it is weird or cool depending on the person.

Edited by mister56

Not "red wefts"... those are the "red core". Sorry to be a stickler. Proceed... :P

have you heard anything about the multicolored wefts from last summer? i had a pair or two but ended up returning both because of the sizing . . . i haven't seen any pics of them post anywhere

have you heard anything about the multicolored wefts from last summer? i had a pair or two but ended up returning both because of the sizing . . . i haven't seen any pics of them post anywhere

I have a pair that have been worn for 2 1/2 months straight. They are slow fading and look just like normal denim. I like them, their very soft. If you look close you can see that they look a little different, but it is not obvious.

I have a pair that have been worn for 2 1/2 months straight. They are slow fading and look just like normal denim. I like them, their very soft. If you look close you can see that they look a little different, but it is not obvious.

yeah, i know what they look like. i had several pairs trying to get a proper fit. i wonder if barney's still has any at the outlets . . .

Hey do any of you guys have the 5oz. Lightweight Painter in Slim Guy? Want to buy one for summer. I'm 6' 175. 34" around where I wear my jeans and my thighs are 23". Should I get 32 or 33? Seen some pics of the Weird Guy version and that looks too tight for me.

I'd probably say go with the 30. I wear a 29 in deep indigo and got 30 in the oni collab thinking that they'd shrink pretty substantially. they do shrink in the waist a bit but they stretch right back out in just a matter of days, so they're now a bit big in the waist for me. no big deal since I wear a belt all the time but yeah, go for the same size as you normally wear in my opinion. you should hot soak them before wearing them though, otherwise whenever you do have to wash them (and you should wash your jeans, at least once in a while) the shrinking will be much more drastic.

its also funny how they dont even list any info on the product.. like.. knowing the weight and inseam would be nice and seem like a pretty obvious thing to have listed when selling denim..

N&Fs site lists everything... I think this is, by far, the worst collab (and denim!) by N&F.

Red metal (Made in USA) buttons + rivets

- “Raw is only good for Jeans†red woven vintage-style taffeta label

- Custom full-grain red leather patch with embossing + black foil

- Red leopard allover interior print

- Custom co-brand red condoms included with each pair! (4 condoms per pair)

Only 100 jeans made.

Shouldn't this be in the Japan Blue & Momotaro thread?

Not hating or anything, I love that pair. It was going to be my next purchase.

Shouldn't this be in the Japan Blue & Momotaro thread?

Not hating or anything, I love that pair. It was going to be my next purchase.

LOL i posted in the wrong thread

i wondered who decided to put that leopard weft on the kloop collab. only thing that is great is the asian girl in the trailer :D

they'll fade just fine. soaking won't really affect your fades

would you happen to know any links that have oni collab evo pics? i've become interested in the pair now that more online stores got them for sale

also how many times did u wash/soak lemon t?

Edited by squintzz

Anyone notice if the BJ collabs are a little bit roomier (once broken in) compared to other WGs? I wear my deep indys a lot more recently, and they fit like a glove. I had my collabs on for the first time since march and they feel super baggy. I can't tell if i'm just used to skinnier jeans right now from my ub101 and deepy indy WGs or if the weight I've lost is making these collabs too big.

Posted · Hidden by jus schilling, May 31, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jus schilling, May 31, 2012 - No reason given

i wondered who decided to put that leopard weft on the kloop collab. only thing that is great is the asian girl in the trailer :D

that girl was dope.. the dude was a nerd.. something about his mom asking him if he did his homework or is making any new friends, someshit, dont know, because im not watching the trailer again.. they didnt even show the jeans in the trailer (barely).. im too old for this shit.. and by no means a denim snob.. i like the affordable raw thing.. but this really put the nail in the coffin for me, as far as this brand goes.. sorry..

im getting some good wear out of these hemps.. really enjoying them.. so im gonna hang onto these.. love them..

Hemp blends worn for about 3-4 months.

uyzxLl.jpg

vpqS8l.jpg

h3iJJl.jpg

tUMfPl.jpg

yes! im really enjoying my hemp blends! was hoping theyd wear good.. this pic proves that to be true.. been waiting forever for some evo pics.. these jeans are awsome.. its really hard for any picture to do them any justice..

*didnt mean to rep myself.. thought that it was tate and yokes post, and that my og rep for them didnt go thru..*

Edited by jus schilling