Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Hi Everyone,

I was getting out my summer jeans and it looks as though my vintage blues have gone forever frown.gif Brandon and Alex have been very helpful, but said that there are no more retail sources for this particular shade. Makes me very sad as these are one of the best shades for the warmer months. I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone had a pair that they don't wear anymore and would be willing to part with, for a price, of course. I'm a weird guy 30 or 31 and will take them in any state of wear. On the bright side, at least I still have my naturals!

Best,

Chip

I actually have a pair in 36 myself of natural indigo selvedge. They are from 2 yrs ago I believe

2 weeks ago I ordered the red core selvedge from Barney's in a 32 where my waist is a 34, based on recommendations here to size down 2. They were so tight on my thighs I couldn't get the waist up, though I'm sure it would have fit.

After sending them back, I ordered a pair of 34. I wore them for an hour yesterday and an hour today, but I can't bend over or lift my knees above a 45 degree angle because they are too tight in the thighs.

NF34_bs.jpg

NF34_front.jpg

Think a size 36 will have large enough thighs for me to comfortably wear after stretching out, or should I just say screw it with the weird guy fit and look elsewhere?

^^ Those don't look perfect they look tight as shit. Wear what is comfortable my friend. If you sift through this shit on here for long enough you will realize that no one else knows your body type but you. I have sized down in my WG's and I hated it. If you have any sort of muscle in your legs ( which most of the people here wearing 30's and 28's don't ) then go true to your size. These aren't a heavy weight denim so they will stretch but from experience they wont stretch to the point where the thighs are going to be comfortable.

^^^

Man, I've tried N&F several times, thinking that maybe this will be the time I enjoy the fit. They simply aren't comfortable for me. Even when the waist is right, the thighs and rise are quite unpleasant. Here's to hoping they Regular Guy is a hit and starts getting some of these cool fabrics.

2 weeks ago I ordered the red core selvedge from Barney's in a 32 where my waist is a 34, based on recommendations here to size down 2. They were so tight on my thighs I couldn't get the waist up, though I'm sure it would have fit.

After sending them back, I ordered a pair of 34. I wore them for an hour yesterday and an hour today, but I can't bend over or lift my knees above a 45 degree angle because they are too tight in the thighs.

NF34_bs.jpg

NF34_front.jpg

Think a size 36 will have large enough thighs for me to comfortably wear after stretching out, or should I just say screw it with the weird guy fit and look elsewhere?

your thighs are MASSIVE . . . i have larger thighs, via genetics, and they don't even compare to yours. sizing up imo won't solve your problem, because you need to have a pair of pants that will accommodate your thighs and waist size at the same time - so there is no point in sizing up 6" in the waist just so your thighs fit comfortably. i really think you need to find another fit / brand.

i just checked out the regularguys, and here the thigh measurements are much larger than the weirdguys.

def check this fit out: http://tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/222-naked-famous-regular-guy-indigo-selvedge.html

Edited by hawkway

i have the same problem with weird guys

thigh is too tight on a properly fitted waist for me, im gonna try a pair of regular guys before i give up on n&f

I actually just got some regular guys after winning the contest. I love the fit. The WG cut doesn't work for me in the thighs. I agree that the people that are able to size down have super skinny legs. My contest jeans were a size 32 and they were to tight in the thighs for me. It's also the low rise that is a problem. The slim guy is also a nice cut. I have the natural indigo in a size 31 and had them tapered below the knee and love how they turned out. i posted pics on another site a while back

Does anyone have any regularguy fit pictures? I am having the same problem that many people on this page have posted and am curious where I should look next. The waist is fine (even lose) but the rise and thighs can be quite uncomfortable.

Edited by lostintravise

Does anyone have any regularguy fit pictures? I am having the same problem that many people on this page have posted and am curious where I should look next. The waist is fine (even lose) but the rise and thighs can be quite uncomfortable.

get a piece of string / rope and measure yourself, and then compare to the measurements listed on tate+yoko. i looked at them myself, and the numbers for the thighs are much greater than they are for weirdguys in similar sizes.