Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

tweed fill weird guys sz 28

img1484yy.jpgimg1486y.jpgimg1489e.jpgimg1493xd.jpg

should be studying for finals, but fuck it lol

awesome denim, very soft, but i was looking for something a bit more tapered. lmk if you want to cop! will let it go for cheap

interesting.. had no idea they had visible coin pocket selvedge on weird guys. i thought exposed selvedge was only a skinny guys thing.

Will never buy another set of N&F. They are the worst. Customer service is crap. I ordered a pair of 32oz from then through my local store back in October they said they should be ready in December. I called up to ask about them and there response was just wait you are lucky you are even getting a pair. We only made 138 pairs. I gave them my money before they even started product what the hell do you mean i should be lucky to get a pair. I just received them last week march 13th they are size 36 unsanforized. I measured waist and it is a 33.5", and length is 33". I had to return them, this is the second pair of denim I got from them that was a special product. I did a pair of there custom jeans last year. I ordered them in January, when Brandon was in town. He said they would be shipped to us early march. I finally received them in early July.

I will never buy a thing from this company. If anyone wants some N&F I am selling all of mine. 6 pairs.

Edited by abaer

Will never buy another set of N&F. They are the worst. Customer service is crap. I ordered a pair of 32oz from then through my local store back in October they said they should be ready in December. I called up to ask about them and there response was just wait you are lucky you are even getting a pair. We only made 138 pairs. I gave them my money before they even started product what the hell do you mean i should be lucky to get a pair. I just received them last week march 13th they are size 36 unsanforized. I measured waist and it is a 33.5", and length is 33". I had to return them, this is the second pair of denim I got from them that was a special product. I did a pair of there custom jeans last year. I ordered them in January, when Brandon was in town. He said they would be shipped to us early march. I finally received them in early July.

I will never buy a thing from this company. If anyone wants some N&F I am selling all of mine. 6 pairs.

I will give you 5 dollars for the whole lot... :)

ill join in another $5 for 3 each split between him and me :D

what are you selling anyways? and how did you do your custom pair?

aww fuck just noticed youre a 36 waist...time to bulk up

Edited by TooAwesome

my phone posted this by accident

Edited by abaer

my customs are big slub, multi color Skinnyguy, neons green stitching, 15oz leather patch.

I do have a pair of skinny guy, 34's as well. Not sure what they are ATM. I know they are a big slub of some sort.

I have a pair of the original elephants, and a pair of the natural indigo wrangler they are both huge. Bought way to big sz:38

xstan

can you move your feet? does it make you feel weird/uncomfortable when sitting?

ohh, if i'm not wrong is it unsanforized fabrics? you need initial soak before wear it..

congrats on the 32oz. How tall are you? Mine never stacked like that. It's almost as if you've got no taper on them.

Thanks, I stand 5 feet tall. No worries this is just a temporary thing. At the meantime I am enjoying the smell, the stiffness, the big cuff, the stain and what's not.

So how much strech did you get ?

xstan

can you move your feet? does it make you feel weird/uncomfortable when sitting?

ohh, if i'm not wrong is it unsanforized fabrics? you need initial soak before wear it..

Yes , I sure do can move around and do the roboto move. At this early stage I can't cross my leg when I'm sitting. I'll do the cold soak when I feel ready maybe half an hour to 45 mins should be alright.

my customs are big slub, multi color Skinnyguy, neons green stitching, 15oz leather patch.

I do have a pair of skinny guy, 34's as well. Not sure what they are ATM. I know they are a big slub of some sort.

I have a pair of the original elephants, and a pair of the natural indigo wrangler they are both huge. Bought way to big sz:38

if you have a pair of the original elephants in 38 and they aren't worn to death, I'll give you at least 50 bucks ;)

We can take this dreadful company down together if you like??

How much stretch do the weird guys elephants 2 have? Any idea anyone? Thinking of getting a pair of these. Time to retire my deep indigo.

well, quite a bit. not sure how much though, but from "Painfully tight" to "quite ok" for me.

I'm looking at picking up a pair of weird guys, either the elephant 2, indigo/indigo or deep indigo ones. Which do you prefer/recommend? And how big is the difference in colour after some wear between those three? I'd like something similar to this colour robin_n&F_21oz.JPG?psid=1

I'm looking at picking up a pair of weird guys, either the elephant 2, indigo/indigo or deep indigo ones. Which do you prefer/recommend? And how big is the difference in colour after some wear between those three? I'd like something similar to this colour https://gx7oiw.bay.l...21oz.JPG?psid=1

If I'm not mistaken, I believe those are the indigo/indigo pair. I'd say get those because from everything I've seen, they have a tendency to fade really well.

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/fading-contest-results-indigoindigo-selvedge/

ysQk4.jpg

So ive gone around 7 months no wash. Is the fraying by the middle seam there a sign of a possible crotch blowout in the making?

A gentle wash might keep a crotch blowout at bay a bit longer. The dirtier the denim the quicker the blowout.