Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

measure where you wear your jeans at and get that size. My hips measure 32 and a size 30 fits snug there. I'm about 29-30 where I wear mine and the 30's have a little room.. .24- .5 inches maybe.

Just order them from BlueOwl or something and exchange if you don't like the fit

NYC folks, I need your advice. By the time I found the Tweed Fills on sale they did not have my size left in the WG, so I got the slim guy. Ok with the top fit, but not loving the 17.5" leg opening at the cuff. I would like to narrow this to 16". My local tailor is reasonable, but not great with jeans.

Is there anyone in NY you would trust to do this alteration and is not very expensive.

i think alteration is a bad idea.

change the shape of the jean. just my cents

i dont think its a bad idea especially since he was looking for a WG to begin with, he'd essentially be making the slim guy into a weird guy to get his perfect fit

Has anyone else thought about taking the thick ass leather patch from the elephant 2s and putting it in a pocket instead? haha!

w....t...f? lol

i have thought of a couple things though. one was carving/branding my own leather patch and the other is wondering why didnt they change the girl in the leather patch to a zombie/decomposing girl for the frankenstein denims instead of flipping it upside down

i have thought of a couple things though. one was carving/branding my own leather patch and the other is wondering why didnt they change the girl in the leather patch to a zombie/decomposing girl for the frankenstein denims instead of flipping it upside down

That would be dopeee

Posted · Hidden by fatKARLOS, March 6, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by fatKARLOS, March 6, 2012 - No reason given

[img=http://i40.tinypic.com/wrizqq.jpg]

fit pic of my glow in the dark weird guys; not the best picture but you get the idea..

fit pic glow in the dark weird guys. not the best picture; they arent glowing that much, but you get the idea...

Cool.

Anything "glow in the dark" is pretty tricky to photograph because you need a very dark setting and the jeans emit a low wavelength light. You also need to stand very still and the camera needs to be very still in order to get a sharp shot.

Just curious...who has had greys for a very long time? Ive had my grey weird guys for over a year now, not daily worn though. I only have very minimal signs of wear...does anyone actually have a worn looking pair? Do you ever get any level of contrast at all?

Just curious...who has had greys for a very long time? Ive had my grey weird guys for over a year now, not daily worn though. I only have very minimal signs of wear...does anyone actually have a worn looking pair? Do you ever get any level of contrast at all?

I have a pair of grey. Honestly, I'm not hoping for any contrast at all. The only signs of wear are the cotton getting 'scratches'.

nice to see all the updates, my broken twill skinny guy is only entering 3 months old, fit pic

XIxWA.jpg

if anyone remember i got a problem with thigh area since it was really tight (pun intended). a month of wear and it stretches, same goes to the waist. but i could really use some extra room for the rise, a bit uncomfortable when i sit down. all is good if i stand up or walk.

another thing is that as you can see, the button fly seems to reveal itself. anyone got this problem and how to counter it?

ny advice on the shrinkage on the elephant 2 SG? I'm ordering from tate and yoko shipping to the UK so emailed them a couple of questions which they replied to pretty quickly to be fair but they advised on inseam shrinkage of 1 to 1.5 inches which sounds a lot for a sanforized denim? probably won't pre soak but will have to hem to 32 or so inches and don't want them to end up to short when I finally wash or soak?