Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Holt Renfrew Last Call in Toronto always has some kind of deal on selvage, if you're willing to search. Kind of like winners if you know that store.

But the legit holt's has a sale this week on various things and found some pretty nice deals, nep was around 80, Big John collabs and momo collabs 130

only found size 32's and up though, if anyone is interested

damn i guess i'll check out holts next year

I know this is a more general question but I have a pair of the 17oz PaulRose Products jeans that I've been wanting to soak, and I was wondering about how long I would need to soak them in cold water for to get the shrinkage out of the way? I'm not trying to leave them in too long & lose a lot of indigo, these are fading quickly already. They're unsanforized if this helps.

please get post back to this thread on how much the denim shrinks. im interested in buying a pair of the slim fits and i was wondering how much the inseam might shrink after. i love stacks on my denim too much. i wonder why brandon chose 34" inseam compared to regular 37" for n&f

x-post from WAYWT

clothes.jpg

21oz WG, sized down 3, really diggin' the fit of these. I hope they soften up soon though, they feel like fucking sandpaper right now!

fucking win

edit: btw what shooes dude?

Edited by hndlz

damn i guess i'll check out holts next year

please get post back to this thread on how much the denim shrinks. im interested in buying a pair of the slim fits and i was wondering how much the inseam might shrink after. i love stacks on my denim too much. i wonder why brandon chose 34" inseam compared to regular 37" for n&f

Ok

I went with the smallest size I could button (29) and after a 20 minute cold soak the fit is perfect in the seat & legs. I was worried the waist may shrink too much, or that the legs & seat wouldn't shrink enough but it worked out for me.

I'll measure out the inseam when these finish drying, because I want to be sure its accurate, but right now I can tell you that if you're tall these won't stack much. I'm pretty short at 5'9 and I'm not going to hem them.

Unbrandeds 16 months, 4 washes vs. Naked and Famous x Momotaro @ 2.5 months:

81657120.jpg

comparew.jpg

compareee.jpg

p1010907c.jpg

Are those the tapered unbranded? I ordered a pair today in a 31 today from Urban Outfitters. I usually wear a 30 in weird guys and I want these to fit looser.

Anyone know how I'll do on these? I looked at the measurements on blue owl and it looked like that might work.

I ordered a pair of 30s in the slim straight a few weeks ago and i could barely get them over my thighs, I could tell I would have hated the fit on anything bigger too.

x-post from WAYWT

21oz WG, sized down 3, really diggin' the fit of these. I hope they soften up soon though, they feel like fucking sandpaper right now!

There is no way you sized down 3, and are they elephant 2's? if so they are 22oz. denim. Seriously though, sizing down 3 means ur wearing pants 2 sizes too big to start.

@l1mab3an

looks like, n&f is always makes sanforized denim..

wondering is there any n&f denim is not sanforized?

the new flathead collab

There is no way you sized down 3, and are they elephant 2's? if so they are 22oz. denim. Seriously though, sizing down 3 means ur wearing pants 2 sizes too big to start.

not that crazy considering they're vanity sized by 2 inches and stretch a bit.. Edited by spike27z

NF x Onis came in the mail a couple days ago, denim is so bizarre (really rough and uneven). got pre and post soak pics and measurements at home. surprisingly minimal shrinkage after an hour long hot/warm soak. should be able to get the measurements up real soon, gotta find the usb cable to transfer the pictures though.

I'm thinking of getting a pair. I sized down one but it was really tight. They didn't have other sizes for me to try in store. Did you get true to size?

Edited by Artking3

Are those the tapered unbranded? I ordered a pair today in a 31 today from Urban Outfitters. I usually wear a 30 in weird guys and I want these to fit looser.

Anyone know how I'll do on these? I looked at the measurements on blue owl and it looked like that might work.

I ordered a pair of 30s in the slim straight a few weeks ago and i could barely get them over my thighs, I could tell I would have hated the fit on anything bigger too.

I did exactly that, 29 in N&F, and 30 in unbranded 201's. The 201's (comparing both after breaking 'em in) fit looser in the thigh with a slightly wider taper which I assume is what you're looking for.

I did exactly that, 29 in N&F, and 30 in unbranded 201's. The 201's (comparing both after breaking 'em in) fit looser in the thigh with a slightly wider taper which I assume is what you're looking for.

nice, i hope the fit works out for me. if these don't work out, my next step might be getting some apc new standards in a 29. i want looser, but i definitely don't want baggy. just something a little more professional than my weird guys or sized up skinny guys.

i wish the slim guys were a little slimmer.

Here are my camo weft skinnyguys after about 70 days of wear

They're too tight on my testicular area so I've moved on to deep indigo WG's

Colour is the most true on the last picture

img7480j.jpg

img7481p.jpg

img7490z.jpg

img7489g.jpg

img7492s.jpg

Edited by Chunky