Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Which NF denim is that Lumines? deep indigo? skinnyguy?
Had my broken twills for 5 months and those deep indigos look exactly the same at 55 days :mad:

Your broken twills will be sick, I do wear my jeans pretty hard. I walk or bike wherever I go, I also bboy in them 2-3 times a week.

UGH I hope mine don't progress that slowly, I'm one month in. Do you wear yours everyday?

I wore them everyday up to 4 months, then I started wearing different pants like cords or chinos. I still wear them at most 4-5 times a week though. Living in canada sucks though, no biking for me yet. I will definitely go biking in them when the weather is nicer though. Will post pics too

I wore them everyday up to 4 months, then I started wearing different pants like cords or chinos. I still wear them at most 4-5 times a week though. Living in canada sucks though, no biking for me yet. I will definitely go biking in them when the weather is nicer though. Will post pics too

Ya I'm sort of on the other side of the spectrum. It's starting to get a little too hot for jeans in Florida...I'm holding out though...

Anyone here going to get, thinking about getting, or have picked up the BIG JOHN Collab yet?

Thoughts?

The one guy posted pics of them i think a few pages back but doesnt seem to have been on or answering and questions people asked about them :/

my skinnys deep indigo sz 31 started with 41cm waist and i wetsretched them to 45cm. i sized down one. the hips are still a little tight. go down one if you want a snug fit. i even tapered the legs a little bit, im more used to thin finn fit or apc new cure, which fit little tighter leg-wise.

This is my first post, and I would have put it in the questions thread, but since it is about N&F I'd ask here.

I just bought by first pair of true raw jeans, Momotaro collab. skinny guys.. They are pretty stiff, but fit great. Should I give them a hot soak to get rid of some of the starch, or just wear 'em and let them break in on their own?

Like I said this is my first pair of raw, I've mostly worn deisel, Nudies, etc but they were all washed.

Thanks