Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

@KJLC, the boots are some random brand Natha Studio I picked up at Nordstrom Rack for cheeeeeeep :)

+rep Hendodo. how many months? Im looking forward to fades on mine. Passed out and slept in them twice this week, this is quickly becoming my go-to way of fading my jeans!

keep the pics coming guys, loving this...

thanks , Mike. the shoes are Clark's desert boots. I have no idea about the belt. I just know that its a super thick, black one which has lasted me for 3 years. i think i picked it up at target/nordstrom.

thanks , Mike. the shoes are Clark's desert boots. I have no idea about the belt. I just know that its a super thick, black one which has lasted me for 3 years. i think i picked it up at target/nordstrom.

is that beeswax? thinking of getting wolf suede or beeswax for indigo.

wrong thread for these jeans but what do you guys think of the fit? i'm so used to my weird guys that i was wearing an old pair of ES raw selvage with a more classic cut raking today and it felt bizarre! just wondering if the cut still looks decent...

4091053510_79cd137b60.jpg

don't worry, first and last time i'll post anything BUT my deep indigo...

is that beeswax? thinking of getting wolf suede or beeswax for indigo.

i believe they are beeswax. keep in mind ive given them 3 coats of the clarks leather lotion

it's always weird going from a slim cut to a fuller cut.

I remember graduating from skinny ass jawnz to my new standards (which by most people's standards are still really slim) I felt like I was swimming in them, they seemed baggy.

Thats how i feel anytime i put on a straight leg cut bc from my knees down generally are swimming haha. But it grows on you. My Slim Jims did, i love them besides the crotch rip

hand-me-down leather from the old man

4109936518_cd3b6e878b.jpg

nice day out...WAY overexposed on the shirt and skin

weird guys starting to look better!

got my deep indigo weird guys as a birthday present for myself hahhaa

theyre the first pair of raw selvedge denim that i have ever worn and they feel crazy as!

theyre so rigid and the fit is so good eh!!! right now the honeycombs are coming along nicely, not sure about how my stacks should really go ive decided to cuff them up, not much whiskers too...

been wearing them everyday since the 14th and wore it to sleep once...loving it...think ive just started the journey down the road of raw denim and breaking them in!

will post fit pics once i am allowed to! :D

hey everyone im really considering getting the deep indigo weird guys...but the thing thats bothering me is the sizing.

i could get a sz 33 just buttoned up all the way and couldnt do the top 2 buttons for sz32 i think...(its been a week since i tried them on)

the 34s fit fine but i have a feeling the 33s will stretch up to fit like the 34s...

what im not too sure is exactly how much stretch the denim will give! i do prefer to wear a more tapered fit.

im 183cms and 80kgs if that helps with the sizing!

i appreciate any help that i can get!!! thanks guys!

they are Sanforized so they won't shrink much, I have a pair of big slubs 18oz slim guys, im same size/weight as you, and i wore a 32... took me aroun 2 months to stretch these ones until they didnt make my legs turn blue.

i'd get 32 if you can withstand the pain for 2 months (and hope u wont get fat).. on the safe side i'd just get a 33 , and then later on get a nice belt to support..

yeah i was planning on going 32 as well but i think i could only do up 1 button out of the four and the 33 i could do up 3/4 buttons so i thought id go with the 33s...

their pretty much still the same size right now but the calves are still hugging a bit i think...

thighs are starting to stretch just that little bit and waist is comfortable now!

hahaha oh well this is the first week of breaking them in not all that exciting hahahha

but i didnt know they were sanforized tho! cheers for that eddyz!