Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

So I was over at Showroom in Toronto yesterday talking to some of the guys who work there. The owner of N&F frequently visits to let them know about new products etc. I did some heavy drinking last night, so I'll post what I remember.

24 ounce denim is coming soon, a long with some new cuts. They're also doing a 100% cashmere jean that will retail around $2000! They are also diversifying to other clothing products such as blazers, shirts, and belts. The blazers look pretty nice. The guy is definitely a true denim head, with a passion for coming out with new and innovative products.

So I was over at Showroom in Toronto yesterday talking to some of the guys who work there. The owner of N&F frequently visits to let them know about new products etc. I did some heavy drinking last night, so I'll post what I remember.

24 ounce denim is coming soon, a long with some new cuts. They're also doing a 100% cashmere jean that will retail around $2000! They are also diversifying to other clothing products such as blazers, shirts, and belts. The blazers look pretty nice. The guy is definitely a true denim head, with a passion for coming out with new and innovative products.

The cashmere denim will be selvage too! Retail will be 1700 USD and a Barneys exclusive. The blazers are quite fitted, and the pants are based on the weird guy fit. They will have tanner belts coming out either this season or spring, 7mm thick! Also python skin belts which are already available and retail for like 155 CDN. 24oz is due out in the Spring I believe, the denim is produced in the same factory as Samurai's.

jeez, i tried on a pair of skinny guys at Barneys the other day. they fit me like tights :/ slim guys fit the best. anyone know if i can get them cheaper than 130??

cheaper than 130? thats a steal! lol.

anyways, yeah, just check sales, n&f seems to have some,

at my store we just got in some new styles, like the 21 oz weird guy! (stoked) if anyones interested.

cashmere denim, grey cast indigo, orange stitch, list goes on.

so my top button on my weirdguy deep indigos finally popped off. i've worn the jeans for a couple of months. guess i'll just get some random jean button to replace it rather than get more sent to me. if they're just the same quality that'd be pretty pointless.

ETA: e-mailed brandon and he said he'll send me some buttons. Might as well keep the N&F brand on the button LOL

so my top button on my weirdguy deep indigos finally popped off. i've worn the jeans for a couple of months. guess i'll just get some random jean button to replace it rather than get more sent to me. if they're just the same quality that'd be pretty pointless.

ETA: e-mailed brandon and he said he'll send me some buttons. Might as well keep the N&F brand on the button LOL

noice that's good customer service.

anyone with weirdguy indigo have you experienced any stretching in the waist? Not to the point of like APC stretching but just enough to be noticable? I'm buying some weirdguys next week im gonna by my true waist size, and not size down beuase i figured they'll try like a half size or something.

i haven't noticed any stretching. i'd say it's actually comparable to non-raw denim; that is to say, the cotton fibers will naturally stretch out a little bit but not enough to make a difference. i would say just buy whatever feels comfortable when you try them on in the store.

then again i have heard other people claiming the jeans have stretched 1-2 inches... but from my personal experience (deep indigo weirdguy and black skinnyguy) there is not any noticeable stretching.

same^^ my weird guys have stretched to the point of almost being too baggy. I'll try to get fit pics and pics of the waist when i have time

Lighting in my room sucks right now so fit pics will come at another time.

tagged size 31 weird guy indigo selvedge stretched out to a hair over 35 inch waist which means time for a hot soak

IMG_4222.jpg

tagged size 31 weird guy indigo selvedge stretched out to a hair over 35 inch waist which means time for a hot soak

IMG_4222.jpg

Nice progress. How long have you been wearing? I've been at mine around 3-4 months total wear and it's only now starting to turn into that electric blue. Pretty stubborn jeans. Then again I only sit on my ass 95% of the time wearing these jeans lol