Robert Geller F/W 08.09

mouko

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fyi, just came back from uniqlo and their colored jeans (purple, kelly green, lighter blue, and coral?) fit exactly like my gellers.

the 32's i picked up at $50 today fit just like my 48's- though obviously the quality is not as great. also, they come with some weird wrinkles (not fades) at the front pockets- but I just steamed that shit out.

the jackets this season appear to run a little bigger than last (more tts)

its a mixed bag. Some are meant to be worn like an overcoat (layered with things underneath). My fall 07 jackets are extremely roomy, while my new 08 jackets are a bit more snug (all are 48s). I can't speak for the coats though since I didn't pick any up. But i'm glad to say that the issue with the leather jackets has been fixed (spring leathers are overwashed and shrunk too much.). So they fit nicely now.

its a mixed bag. Some are meant to be worn like an overcoat (layered with things underneath). My fall 07 jackets are extremely roomy, while my new 08 jackets are a bit more snug (all are 48s). I can't speak for the coats though since I didn't pick any up. But i'm glad to say that the issue with the leather jackets has been fixed (spring leathers are overwashed and shrunk too much.). So they fit nicely now.

the shrinkage on the spring leathers worked out great for me, I got a perfect fit on my size 46 without having to search japan for a 44

this is terrible news! no one in north america gets size 44 in anything!!

With some brands there always seems to be some kind of tipping point a 4-5 collections in where they start making everything a size bigger across the board (Hedi for Dior Homme, Julius once they went international). This is a shame.

At least Lad Musician is still keeping it real by not offering anything bigger than a 46. Fucking fatties.

With some brands there always seems to be some kind of tipping point a 4-5 collections in where they start making everything a size bigger across the board (Hedi for Dior Homme, Julius once they went international). This is a shame.

At least Lad Musician is still keeping it real by not offering anything bigger than a 46. Fucking fatties.

LOL. You guys are taking this to the extreme. Geller 46s didn't turn magically into 52s this season. Most designers cut things slightly roomier in fall to let you wear more than a tshirt underneath.

what about us 44's? huh? well?

Usually reserved for Japan because the average male shopper in the western world don't have the body of a 14 year old girl. Sorry man, if you want to be part of the geller army you should hit them weights.