neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus datasupa. you should be ashamed of yourself. every trap i set you fall into. every time i think "damn, no one could be this dumb," you prove me wrong.

s

m

h

uhhhhhhhh

so your....uh....'trap'.....consisted of tricking me into making you look retarded.

please, trick me some more then. i will gladly continue to fall for it.

lmao you just can't buy a vowel can you...

cultpop 0217 "what does that even mean? jmatsu wants his cock back"

man this one is just too good to be true. cultpop defending matsu from me sucking his cock lmao.

datasupa which non-superdenim poster likes you?

i guess you're going to keep repeating this question until i answer. so, here goes.

i don't claim to speak for anyone else (unlike some people). so, unfortunately, i can't give you any names.

however, i have it on very good authority from three sufu luminaries that in fact, no one likes me:

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 03-02-2008 04:17 PM noone likes you

no one likes you.
I don't think anyone likes [datasupa].

taking this as a postulate, we arrive at the following syllogism:

'no one likes me' = 'all sufu members do not like me'

'non-superdenim posters are members of sufu'

thus 'all non-superdenim posters do not like me' = 'no non-superdenim poster likes me'

QED

so you see, you have actually answered your own question. it was there in front of your nose the whole time.

what is it that you have against profmonitoff in the first place? please hold up the cold objective mirror. why do you dislike constant struggle? he seems to dress similarly to you. i'd really like to hear your opinions on something (anything really). when you post you're always trying to make a "funny" or joke about something. but when i see your waywts i kind of chuckle to myself. what is your place on this board? why are you here? what do you do for a living? where did you go to school? what are your favorite brands? why do you like some clothes but not others? what do you like about fashion? do you even like fashion? can you answer any of these?

is this a real question(s), or a trap

trap, because i knew you wouldn't answer it...it's pretty safe to say that the only thing you're adamant about is big upping yourself.

nah. if it were that i would have said that you wouldnt answer while i was asking the questions. i'm still confident that you won't answer. i could care less about your opinions...just wanted to prove that you don't have any.