Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean you literally just pulled on them or you put something in there to help stretch them? cause the tightness is killing me. how much stretch can i expect, best case scenario?

don't worry about it just wear them for awhile i had the same problem and i had to sag them and pull them up a little as i go.

Guest noogsahoy

these jeans are actually crazy comfortable.

leg opening is smaller that what i normally wear, but im loving it.

the top block has kinda stretched out a little too much, but it is still great!

you mean you literally just pulled on them or you put something in there to help stretch them? cause the tightness is killing me. how much stretch can i expect, best case scenario?

i bought them off the supermarket and they had already been hot soaked and had really shrunken up. the thighs were way too tight. so i dipped them in water and put them on while wet and did all kinds of squats and shit to stretch them out. then i took them off and literally stretched them by standing on the inner thigh and pulling with both hands on the outer thigh. it was the most ridiculous thing i've ever done to fit into a pair of jeans and probably completely unnecessary, but it worked and they fit great...

and occasionally while wearing them i just tried to grip the inner seam of the thigh and pull on it. anyway the point is it all worked and i don't have to mess with them at all anymore.

truth is i'm glad i got them this tight because i don't have the diaper ass effect that a lot of people seem to have. so just give it a go man and they'll be fine...

I've worn my BK's for about a week now. They've stretched out a lot in the waist and thighs, and they've lost a lot of stiffness. The stacking is a little sloppier than I'd hoped for.

Raw.

SExFH05BK1Raw.jpg

SExFH05BK2Raw.jpg

SExFH05BK3Raw.jpg

One-wash, approx. 1 week of wear. (I messed with the exposure to bring out the detail in the pics).

SExFH05BK1W-1.jpg

SExFH05BK1W-2.jpg

SExFH05BK1W-3.jpg

^^ ouch! nice avy though...

du, it looks like you got tons of wear. you contemplating a soak soon?...

if you mean me, thanks.. im thinking about doing a soak either this coming week (4 month mark) or next month. im not sure if i can hold off for another month, but i do want to try..

I'm really stoked now to try them on...12 more days...

I kept telling myself I'd wear these after my turn on the Dior tour but here I am days later STILL not breaking them in as a diff. pair of jeans I have are starting to show some life. beatle, what say you to a mini-competition within a competition between you and me from September-December (keeping in mind the Dry Bones in '09)? It'll give me some inspiration haha :P

Took the jeans to see the Radioheads tonight for those Street Spirit (Fades Out). Just minutes before they took the stage it began to rain - a real solid Vancouver rain. Two hours later and voila - cold soak. My underwears and testicles are now blue.

2008-08-19-Radioheads.jpg

Took the jeans to see the Radioheads tonight for those Street Spirit (Fades Out). Just minutes before they took the stage it began to rain - a real solid Vancouver rain. Two hours later and voila - cold soak. My underwears and testicles are now blue.

2008-08-19-Radioheads.jpg

There's a lot of things hanging on their stage. When I saw them, I considered the possibilities if a rod fell, or the bass speakers which cause my heart to skip. Man gloaming was the best.

Highlights of the show for me were the National Anthem, (total sensory overload), Videotape (just beautiful - I turned my head to the sky and let the rain wash over my face) and Paranoid Android (they closed with this after giving the crowd the choice to play that or Idioteque. I would have preferred Idioteque but everyone holding their hands aloft to catch the rain and singing the "rain down on me" part was quite an experience.)

At any rate, since the SExFHs were still wet this morning I decided to do a half hour cold soak with a bit of detergent since they were a bit on the skanky side.

Highlights of the show for me were the National Anthem, (total sensory overload), Videotape (just beautiful - I turned my head to the sky and let the rain wash over my face) and Paranoid Android (they closed with this after giving the crowd the choice to play that or Idioteque. I would have preferred Idioteque but everyone holding their hands aloft to catch the rain and singing the "rain down on me" part was quite an experience.)

At any rate, since the SExFHs were still wet this morning I decided to do a half hour cold soak with a bit of detergent since they were a bit on the skanky side.

haha, paranoid android was a better choice. They literally play Idioteque at every show. My favorite show of theirs was Madison Square Garden theater. Right in the pit. I omg touched Thom's hand.

And I love how they opened that show. They started with You And Whose Army from behind the curtains. Curtains lift at they end the song, cue National Anthem. Fuuuuuuck.

Also, I got to hear In Rainbows tracks for the first time and they pretty much played every song I wanted it was ridiculous.

haha, paranoid android was a better choice. They literally play Idioteque at every show. My favorite show of theirs was Madison Square Garden theater. Right in the pit. I omg touched Thom's hand.

And I love how they opened that show. They started with You And Whose Army from behind the curtains. Curtains lift at they end the song, cue National Anthem. Fuuuuuuck.

Also, I got to hear In Rainbows tracks for the first time and they pretty much played every song I wanted it was ridiculous.

LL i think you're following me around. i was at the theater show too. my seats blew ands the sound sucked in my section so i didnt really enjoy that show. i still haven't seem them do optomistic, knives out, or glass house live. although i don't think they ever play the latter two...