Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sup jangsters

Been gone for a bit, here's an update. Started a new job and haven't been able to wear teh pants regularly. Here are some pics of hurtin' wear.

Started April 27, probably about 1 month of solid wear in those 2.66 months.

2680805889_a32317f713.jpg

2680805753_97bfe8b0e5.jpg

2680805821_98930a8205.jpg

2680805619_b446358b58_o.jpg

2681624096_c12abc1f18_o.jpg

No color adjustments, shit's a bit washed out I guess. Anyone planning on a soak soon?

PIT

EDIT

Since you all seem to loveeee fit pics, here's a quick shitter

2680883633_c89caeb96c_o.jpg

wow, looks like a nice house. i assume you're in hcmc? what street/district is that in?

god, so many things to eat and drink...

im in laithieu right now, might be staying in hcmc tonight, but im not familiar with the streets at all. soooo much to eat for sure.. everything is pretty much a close walk to.

Ok i've decided after a while of wear that the top block of my 28's is just too loose for me soooooo that means my 28's are for sale. I had to pay a lot over retail to get these guys so high offers are obviously better. I never wore them outside but they have been worn a few times indoors. No fading, however. Thanks.

Good luck to everybody else in here. Wish i could keep mine but they simply don't look good on me.

Ok i've decided after a while of wear that the top block of my 28's is just too loose for me soooooo that means my 28's are for sale. I had to pay a lot over retail to get these guys so high offers are obviously better. I never wore them outside but they have been worn a few times indoors. No fading, however. Thanks.

Good luck to everybody else in here. Wish i could keep mine but they simply don't look good on me.

i should buy these.. i tolddd you the top block was too roomy :P

midnight good fit.

are they a little roomy for you in the upper block?

They are a little roomy up top but I can live with it.

just curious, but how does flathead denim fading compared to imperial denim? i've been wearing mine hard for like 2 months straight and this dude has worn his for one month and it looks much better than mine

Flat Head has more pronounced vertical fading and falls off the top a lot faster with repeated washings…but otherwise you'll find out as you wear it.

p.s. nobody gives as much of a shit about fading than you really think…especially sane human beings "irl"

Don't worry about it dude. Just enjoy them how they are and shit will work out in the end. It can't always be about fades this, honeycombs that, take it eassssssyyy ya know?

Maybach Music wrote:

Just bought a pair of Nudies Slim Jim Dry Black......I need to get whiskers and honey combs as quick as possible for a party this saturday.

laugh.gif

Just a little update. So far these have been on two cross country road trips from Tampa to Los Angeles and also spent a week in Columbia!

JEAN1.jpg

JEAN2.jpg

JEAN3.jpg

The threads have started to come out on the back seam...I think i'm going to have a tailor do some minor preventative repairs next week...

JEAN4.jpg

JEAN5.jpg

I don't usually ride in these jeans, but I was wearing them when we happened to see this wall ride at a gas station in Barstow...

BIKE1.jpg