Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

I'm starting to have my doubts, considering I'm a concaved-ass asian male with jeans that were probably one size to big upon purchase, even moreso because they're the BK model.

In the meantime I've been doing a rigorous schedule of glute-intensive exercises, aka, workin dat ass.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did a hot wash and dry, and the jeans shrank quite a lot in the waist and thighs, more than i expected. the weird fit in the ass/crotch area is still there, though the bulge isnt as massive anymore. strange that nobody has mentioned that something is flawed with the fit in that area with these jeans.

ummmm, so yea

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1173420&postcount=1221

i know i've asked this question before but.. is the "contest" still going on?

no, the contest ended when i sold my pair.

Guest patchmb

I'm still lovin these jeans & as far as i'm concerned there is still a contest. Would be a shame if this has died on its arse.

Anyone who is still up for this , lets hear from you..

I'm still up for a contest but won't start wearing them until after I'm done with the Dior Tour so you're all at a huge advantage over me! As for the ass bulge, I've said it before and I'll say it again, they are a life saver for my bubble-butt-chicken-leg body!

I've been wearing mine 100% for the last month and will continue to do so until this "contest" is over. After one month, all I've got are some serious crotch fades. I'm worried they may not make it all the way. As for the roomy ass, I've got a bit of extra room, but for the most part I fill it out. Any tighter in the ass and I'd be uncomfortable.

Have you been wearing yours 100% since you got them, sm2s? I feel like you're gonna win this shit by default due to not changing sizes, reselling, ect. Mmmm kangaroo meat.

nah.. i missed maybe a total of 9(?) days. 5 of them were because the damn tailor took too long. and im pretty sure there were people who didnt change sizes either..

sm2s you always look so beautiful in those jawns

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jasutek again.

I've still been wearing my black ones everyday since before they released. boil soaked them twice? Sidney needs to take photos of my vast collection of beat up jeans

before?? danggg post up some pics.

I am still in. Here is a Daguerreotype I did recently wearing them. No Photoshopping - straight plate scan (other than a bit of face blur). I have a bunch of other shots from recent travels which I will post when I get some time. I will get Sid to take some evo shots when he arrives later.

Dag_01.jpg