Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smiggins those are coming in nicely, what do you carry in your left backpocket?

i updated my blog on friday in vegas, but my laptop isnt in working order. so.. you guys can check out the blog if youd like to see the 10th week.

Is this typical with Flathead denim when they get worn, and start to fade if you move your hand across the denim one way it changes to a different shade,and if you move it the other way the denim changes color? Especially on my thigh area it happens all the time. but on my other Imperials it doesn't happen at all. anyone know why?

Haven't had much time for pictures as of late but here are a couple of fairly bad ones that were taken yesterday whilst waiting in a long line for some phone thingy.

2008-07-11-Lineup1.jpg

2008-07-11-Lineup2.jpg

A small disclaimer: I don't always wear that jacket, it is just that I thought it best to layer since I was going to be outside for some time in indeterminate conditions.

im not trippin about it too much anymore. it's keepin the waist from stretching ;)

it's a lil roomier in the ass than my f310 but it's no biggie.

IMG_4160.jpg

hey bro, just wondering wat size r u wearing and whats your weight and height..

cuz i really liked the fit..

thx

greetings from thailand, hot and humid, but of course i have been wearing the jeans (except for today, we visited a palace, and i had to wear my rockers because they dont allow you to wear pants with holes =/) had some pics for uyou guys, but i dont have my cardreader. will try to get it for you guys soon. :P

edited with some VERY VERY crappy pics.

IMG_0357Medium.jpg

in the airport

IMG_0367Medium.jpg

on the plane

IMG_0377Medium.jpg

arrival in thailand

IMG_0385Medium.jpg

like i said, dont have the card reader for my good camera, this is just a crappy point and shoot. :P enjoy if you can.