Official Pictures from the Self Edge x SuFu Party 2008

totally epic

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funcrew, I hate you (for no good reason)... but I can't help but laugh at that picture of cotton duck.. + rp

that picture reminded me of how that fly mangled my fingers.

Funcrew, I hate you (for no good reason)... but I can't help but laugh at that picture of cotton duck.. + rp

that picture reminded me of how that fly mangled my fingers.

you may hate me but i love you.

sf3.jpg

sf5.jpg

sf6.jpg

sf7.jpg

sf8.jpg

sf9.jpg

i had really waited so long for this moment and it just looks like JJ's trying to run for the hills. hmph

sf10.jpg

sf11.jpg

sf12.jpg

sf14.jpg

here are a few if you enjoy i'll get around to posting more

Wow man, those truly some great photos..

You waited this long to unleash these?

Post the rest!

sf2.jpg

I feel uplifted. Inspired even.

Whenever I have a bad day Im just going to look at his picture and dream. Dream about all the good things...

ugh how unphotogenic am I??

Sufu Party Fact 1: Only when you're drunk. Had to try very hard not to take embarrasing pictures of you.

Sufu Party Fact 2: All corny/drunk white chicks love Carl.

Sufu (after?) Party Fact 3: OMC + Cotton Duc + JJ + Masuerte = ay bay bay!

Sufu Party Fact(theory) 4: European girls sleep topless @ Hostels?????

seriously. i set my cell alarm for 6:00AM after going to bed at 4:30AM, and I, for some reason, decided to hold the cell in my hand before knocking out.

When the alarm rang, I was trippin balls out. I had no idea where my phone was, all I know was that it was ringing on max volume for a good 2-3minutes straight as I was fumbling around to find it.

Everyone in the room basically was too tired to wake up and help me and so that Quadruple D Swedeee came out with her forearm over her titties, flopping, down to help me find my cell on the floor and turn that shit off.

k.

Everyone in the room basically was too tired to wake up and help me and so that Quadruple D Swedeee came out with her forearm over her titties, flopping, down to help me find my cell on the floor and turn that shit off.

k.

Pics or it didn't happen. Was she hot?

k.

Pics or it didn't happen. Was she hot?

• 1 year later...