Official Pictures from the Self Edge x SuFu Party 2008

totally epic

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a gallery uploaded... god damn tired. Someone help me embed this with music...

http://tehw00t.net/azn8oi/sufuXse2008/1-3-08/1stDayGallery.html

Sample pics:

Copping cheapo denim deals

dsc_0806.jpg

beard papa madness

dsc_0884.jpg

dsc_0881.jpg

sufu walking through the rain

dsc_0910.jpg

webspace courtesy of ted...

i keep a picture of dark animal in my wallet now. just in case anyone asks if i have any brothers or sisters.

im starting to think people dont believe me when i pull out pictures of begs and woody allen.

I have a gallery uploaded... god damn tired. Someone help me embed this with music...

http://tehw00t.net/azn8oi/sufuXse2008/1-3-08/1stDayGallery.html

webspace courtesy of ted...

Just so everyone knows, when I tried to load the gallery, it locked up Firefox and my AV reported a trojan horse trying to install.

You are warned.

EDIT: played ok on work comp... maybe a false positive from SNITCH 2000 TURBO GOLD.

masuerte, where are the rest of them?!
he's being a lazyy.

I AM HARDLY BEING LAZY. I am labeling the fuck out of a good 400 photos so get off my back ;). And even though I have no job I still have a life and find myself entertaining various people when needed.

Regardless I love superfuture and I've spent a good 4 hours per freakin' gallery. 4 more galleries to go!

the gallery is also making my computer freak da fuck out

wut up wid dat

I swear there's nothing but a macromedia flash program that's running on these gallery pages. I'm not a hacker, I'm not in your internetz gaying things up, that's all you :D.

It's nothing but an autoviewer generated script. Check out the autoviewer website... it runs fine on my computer and I have something called "noscript" running which basically blocks all bad scripts, but it runs the autoviewer galleries fine.

Maybe it's because your computers can't handle a good 95 semi-okay resolution pictures loading all at once.

Oh man, I was too busy laughing and losing my voice. Plus I didn't want any visual evidence of the hijinks that happened that night.