own up

alterion

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/image.php?u=100058&dateline=1172766510&type=profile

"I actually don't mind profesh's outfit - admittedly the photo is overexposed and thus doesn't do the outfit any favours, its a classic casual outfit. The jumper is not to my taste (though tbf, i almost NEVER wear jumpers) and im not keen on the shoes (but then im a trainer sort of guy) however, If I saw him in the street, or in a pub I would think of him as a standard, pleasant bloke. as opposed to the OP, who appears to be a needy narcissist who tries far too hard."

that profesh guy is mad laughs

he thinks his fashion sense is so fantastically co-ordinated, classic and stylish and he posts up dat shit

ahhah

fkn wanker with a thesaurus.

edit:

It is possibly to ostensibly imply (for virtually all practical, 'pedestrian' purposes, I should think, quite adequately) qualities of aesthetical discernment and acumen in a subtle, understated and discreet fashion without appearing to have put (by even the most mainstream consensus) inordinate amounts of time and money toward precisely emulating every nuance of the appearance of people who are actually possessed of taste, of individuality, of character, of discernment, of acumen, and who (notwithstanding) operate within quasi-social circumstances where even the most fleeting encounters are concentrated, intense and, above all, significant. The O.P.'s example bespeaks self-importance to the extent of being arrogant, vulgar, pretentious and (particularly in exhibit no. 4) utterly kitsch.

er

that profesh guy is mad laughs

he thinks his fashion sense is so fantastically co-ordinated, classic and stylish and he posts up dat shit

ahhah

fkn wanker with a thesaurus.

edit:

er

Its hilarious how poorly thought-out and constructed his arguments are once you strip the caricatural attempt at using a rarefied vocabulary.

It is possibly to ostensibly imply (for virtually all practical, 'pedestrian' purposes, I should think, quite adequately) qualities of aesthetical discernment and acumen in a subtle, understated and discreet fashion without appearing to have put (by even the most mainstream consensus) inordinate amounts of time and money toward precisely emulating every nuance of the appearance of people who are actually possessed of taste, of individuality, of character, of discernment, of acumen, and who (notwithstanding) operate within quasi-social circumstances where even the most fleeting encounters are concentrated, intense and, above all, significant. The O.P.'s example bespeaks self-importance to the extent of being arrogant, vulgar, pretentious and (particularly in exhibit no. 4) utterly kitsch.

Translation:

Its possible to evoke taste and discernment using a minimalist approach that doesn’t send the message that you put too much thought or money in choosing what you wear. Fabulaz looks like a pretentious fashion wanker.

Oh really, wow, what a genius!!! Wonderful!!!

10-1002.jpg

Fuck, all this alpha is making my throbbing flesh missle vibrate with the ferocity of a billion locust wings. At the sight of such patriotic testosterone-fueled manlove, my swollen member pulsates with the frequency of a thousand hemi-powered treadmillz. I fear my genitals will grind into powerdy oblivion unless I get some gothninja injections stat.

i want this shirt. seriously.

Unlucky, it's sold out.

What about this one?

10-1689.jpg

This unusual Native American t-shirt prominently features Wolves and other North American animals within the shapes of feathers up the front of the t-shirt - a unique design on a hand dyed t-shirt from The Mountain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sydnisd183 viewpost.gif

I like and would wear all those outfits (except the panda hat)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angry George viewpost.gif

girls only like your clothes because they are interchangeable between you and her, you're like the big sister she never had! congratulations my feeble armed friend (no friend)

Haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by aenz1879 viewpost.gif

Next year, I'm wearing nothing but polo type short-sleeve shirts for a change. For casual, I'm going to wear button up long-sleeve shirts for a more grown-man look with some dockers or something.

That's the style I'm going for next year, I'm tired of t-shirts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visual Kei viewpost.gif

I understand, but for me, style of dress doesn't really determine whether or not I'll respect someone. I base that on personality, ideals, behavior etc. (I?m not saying you don?t) =]

But man, I've always liked dudes who dress femme and have softer features. Hah, you should see some of the Japanese musicians I'm attracted to. On second thought, you probably wouldn't want to go there.

I really do think he's Japanese, I've seen some of the clothes "guys" where around here and wow. Why do Japanese rock stars imitate trannies? I mean wow, some of them really do look like women. The Japanese have weird taste in clothing, note to self, don't shop for clothes here. Hell I'd be lucky (unlucky really) if I could find anything that fits me here anyways.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfundaro viewpost.gif

Could you hear your testicles screaming for mercy when you lubed yourself up and slid into those bad boys?

I lol'd, repped.

This post from the bodybuilidng forum is gold. holy shit lmao