own up

alterion

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly talked too, while the girls are loving your clothes and saying how stylish you are, they are staring at me and waiting for you to piss off so they can get a good ol' fashioned hetero pounding.

True story...

anyone else think the guy looks like he just got kicked in the balls (if any left) :confused:

I have no interest in their business, but guys who spend their time looking at other guys and trying to make themselves look better shouldn't really make remarks about fashion or it being gay.

Please move this if it's in the wrong section.

This was posted on a forum called TSR (the student room), which is quite a big forum, specifically aimed at students across the UK. I don't know what your name is on here, but the thread that you posted in the Fashion & Beauty section of TSR evoked quite some absurd, yet mildly amusing posts (and also reminds me of how ignorent some people can be with their stereotypical views) :P

So this is for a laugh, take a look at the replies:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=497416

The lesson is, no matter how much you spend on shoes and dior coats, most people will think you're wearing all topman. I've never seen a topman store but i'm guessing he looks nothing like a topman shopper, correct?

waywt1130hb1.jpg

you look gorgeous,

except for the first photo

The azn gangsign was the letdown mang...
I've never seen a topman store but i'm guessing he looks nothing like a topman shopper, correct?

Topman shoppers look like emo scensters 6 months behind the fashion curve.