australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, you know we dont rock anything looser than tights. did you give in on your black waxed jeans search?

I still might try to grab some Hex cash, if I can find a size 32 for sale under 130ish US.

I'll be hitting the sale tomorrow before my afternoon class, was the sydney event cash only?

yeah it was cash only D. im guessing it'll be leftover stock from the sydney sale. there will be plenty of shoes, prism coat, printed tees, double front viscose tees, introduction to space trousers, double scarf, etc.

though i spoke to a mate that works in the CON team he said there were more stuff @ the storage room so yeah.

LoL ever since i bought the Julian Red hoboken jeans from D i've just been wearing that pair. best cut ever. my con jeans been collecting dust.

glad you're happy with them melvin icon14.gif, they fit me a bit loose in the waist and the rise height was a bit much for me as well.

yeah, I just checked the con s/s thread before and noticed that it was cash only, looks like I'll have to visit the atm before I go (and probably visit the bank after to put all the money back because there wasn't anything worth copping :P).

I've kinda given up for the moment T, haven't had any leads on anything worth buying tbh. I'll keep an eye out for the acne hex cash for you, they are one of my favourite pairs of jeans :D.

I think we've hit the maximum extremeness with the CM jeans, shit can't get any tighter otherwise you wouldn't be able to get your foot through (unless they starting adding zips/elasticised sections to the bottoms haha).

remember T, copping jawns is good for the economy (as long as it's done locally ;)).

April 77s pretty much same cut as Claude Maus.

i'd have to disagree. i found the taper in the CMs far more prominent than in A77. both old and new tags.

cash only, motherfuckers. can we get away with EFTPOS? that's pretty much cash, right? ha..

not to get you motherfuckers too excited but i've been told we're not merely getting the sydney leftovers..

i think i've asked this - who's hitting up v-fest?

lol at the multi-post home, gotta start making massive incomprehensible rambling posts like me :P

it's a pain in the arse but I guess you're gonna have to pay in cash. still not getting my hopes up though, chances are there won't be anything I want (fingers crossed for tarnished silver square link chain, black oil neo neos in 28, and viscose lame basics in XS though).

unintentional multi-posts ftw, ha.

i think you'll be struggling on the XS front, brother.

i remember 12 months ago going apeshit for the shooz, now i doubt anything is worth picking up.

might pick up some presents if shit is cheap enough (i'm guessing it might be..). and some trousers. what were the trousers like last season? i have a pair from say 2/3 seasons ago and the cut is next level. too bad about the craftsmanship.

fuck, i'm bored.

yeah most like home, XS is hard enough to find at full price...

I haven't seen their sweats in person, didn't really like the cuts/designs from the shots I've seen. fit of the neo neos is similar to CM lizzys, just with a higher rise. the black oil finish is waxed I believe, haven't handled them though. the denim I've seen is decent but nothing special. $120 is cheap as fuck, will have to cop if they have them. thanks again for the heads up melvin icon14.gif.

anything in particular you're looking for besides viscose basics and the jeans T?

disappointed I didn't feel the tremor too :P

neo neos are their tightest cut yeah. just noticed the intro to space sweats on the s/s 08 thread too, they could be decent. pez/ant pants look over designed and the drop crotch on the spectrum pants is too extreme.

I'll keep an eye out for you T, you're an L in tees and a 32 in the jeans right?