australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hahaa, you just need to cop it then recover from the apocalypse after!

hahaha.. well, indeed i feel the PH price are more human than ccp. but still..it's 1.1k++.. still have to think about it however.

As someone mentioned somewhere.. getting into CCP is like already mortgaging your soul.

Haha, ccp is selling your soul on the corner! What are some of the other ph prices like? For coats and jackets? I always thought ph was on par with poell for price.

pricing is actually a bit lower than last season thanks to the strong aussie dollars. Jackets are around 2100 and coats are mmm........can't remember...

From what I can remember...

CCP shirts 1k ish

PH shirts 900 ish

CCP Blazers/Coats late 3k - 4k ish

PH Blazers/Coats 2k-3k ish

So I guess is cheaper than CCP, but compare to CCP, PH are more harder to attain, and more exclusive.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Lucy and Stephen actually gave me a CD, filmed by Paul Harnden, which from the ss10 shipment.

Is there any recommended software to convert vob to a summary image of the video?

was the video as weird and bizarre as the antz and the lady with hundred of dogs?

its too weird for me. its all black and white, and soldiers etc

i dint see all of it. the only thing i know is that it's all paul harnden's clothes.. haha

*the title on the CD

May Tomorrow Shine

The Brightest Of All

Your Many Days As

It Will Be Your Last

@home

.. yeah, the pricing is crazy if you think about it.

@lotek

no idea, lucy just told me to watch it. it's all PH clothes. I havent got the time to look at the entire video.. but just briefly watch it.. very confusing eh.

@avantster

Oh! yeah! looks who is finally here. ;) welcome btw. all friendly peeps here

its too weird for me. its all black and white, and soldiers etc

i dint see all of it. the only thing i know is that it's all paul harnden's clothes.. haha

*the title on the CD

May Tomorrow Shine

The Brightest Of All

Your Many Days As

It Will Be Your Last

Can't be more boring than "Antz" that's for sure, no offense mr harnden..I still love you...

^yeah.. haha.. i would like to upload it tho, I got several PMs already to upload the video...

I know it's abit contradicting, Paul Harnden hates his stuff to be on the internet, but he made this film in CDs for FREE and encourage stockist to give it to their customers, because (as I was told) he would love everyone to see his film.

Just watched the flim, was quite interesting actually, I rather like it. Although it's very fragmented and bit creepy almost. Did a little of research of the guy Harnden was working with in the film,

,he has very distinctive style and it works with the injection of PH garments without looking out of place.

nice bumping into you today T, first time I've met any of the aussie sufu guys irl. man I ended up spending nearly 3 hours at EM today, fe-male collection was incredible and those derbies were tempting me again although PH still doesn't really do anything for me... can't help but feel the curved toe made my feet look shorter than they were though, that's how I talked myself out of buying them anyway. :o need a pair of derbies in my life though, perhaps the IS ones if they make it into production...

the womens leather coat fit me better than any of the mens leathers ever have, stephen mentioned next time they do a ccp order he'll definitely ask about doing a 42 in the mens pieces. agree that the leather coat is very extreme looking though, not an easy piece to pull off. really liked the cut of the womens long high collar coat, too long for my height though. always liked the similar classic attachment coat they do every season, maybe I'll pick one of those up as my winter coat unless anyone can think of a better option. the long leather gloves were fantastic too, surprised just how similar the tone was to the FW09 _7 blood leather.

checked out devoa as well today, didn't really think much of it. exaggerated shoulder cut, lapel-less collars, slightly abrasive fabrics, none of it did anything for me. changed my mind about the IS coat as well, too unstructured for my taste and the short sleeves with jersey extension didn't look great on second viewing. also popped in to CM quickly, meh...

btw thanks for the heads up on the apam balik at nelayan Rob, far nicer than the thin crepe style ones at mamak though they'd be even better cooked fresh rather than premade.