australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

how u long u down there for dude?

i stayed at the windsor about 4 years ago and i was impressed... love high ceilings in hotels... must have got a good deal to get it for 2hunge

absolutely loved movida when i was down there in the hols, check it out A, not too expensive either

Just came home from EM, second shipment of Fe-male has just arrived..and I have to honestly say.. we are really lucky to have EM in Melb/Australia.. this shipment.. is prolly one of EM's craziest CCP buy to date.

to all the women.. and guys in size 44/46 top in general.....

There are 2 geta derbies, white and black. The white is amazing, I am sure those who are in EM's email subscription. will have a chance to see it soon.. Can't recall the size.... but I think one will be gone tonight.

Some tornado boots.. in women's style.. more slim and elegant than the men's..

And also 2 leather arm gloves..., black and red.. all of you guys will fucking love that red.. it's not the usual fug red we have seen from CCP.. this time this red.. is bloody muscle red.. as if there are some veins texture to it.. I am fairly certain it will be in the email as well.

Then a couple of hi-collar coats..

A few in heavy fabrics, like the male's.. but I think the women are cut longer and more slimmer throughout the body than the men's..

and also, a couple in the suit fabric!.. IMO, suit fabric are better than the heavy wools as I think the suit fabric are more interseasonal.. plus, these has built-in gloves.. :D

There is also one "next level hi-collar" coat.... the coat's collar looks like a built-in scarf... it can wraparound the neck.. and can be styled many ways. Pretty awesome man.. nothing I have seen before..

and of course.. the ultimate hi-collar coat..

in leather.. (kangaroo)!

I did have my eyes on this.. fitted me spot on.. love the construction and etc.... but much consideration.. It's waaay to gangsta and leather daddy for me.. but there are couple of things arrived from the men's as well...

*Just a side note...CCP told Stephen they can only make 3 fencing in the original leather (Juicy) since that's all they have.. So Stephen end up taking all of them. So at the moment.. from what I was told.. no stores in this world can order the CCP fencing in the original leather (juicy calf) for awhile... so good luck to all the custom orders.. since CCP atm are mainly focusing kangaroo, horse and donkey.

So for the guys..

It's all leather jackets.

The last 3 CCP fencing in original leather is in EM, 1 size 44 and 2 size 46.

There is also size 44 and size 52 scarstitch horse leather in code 12 (Black/Green).

After much trying and comparing and discussion with Stephen and Lucy,.. I end up fencing in size 44, when I tried it on. it just changed my mind..too awesome.. not to mention.. it's tagged as number 1... : \

fit pics plz Rob. :cool: thanks for the rundown of the new arrivals too, will have to go and check out the pieces in person soon.

haha. just check it out.. even tho it's not your cup of tea...we are just lucky to see these in person to say at least, because really, not alot of the stores in this world ordered the fe-male's collection.. and I know.. those ballers all around the world are dying to see them.

There's only 2 leather coat in the production so far.. no stores are balls enough to order them.... EM has 1 of them.. and probably another is in Lift.... so really.. just check it out anyways!

just a shout out, i'm ordering a bunch of cheapass zig zag shoes amongst my friends, anyone wants in just leave me a pm, the more orders the lesser the average shipping costs as it's $40 flat but $5 per additional item. as it stands now each pair is shipping for approx. 12 USD, but will decrease as orders increase.

we're ordering from here, so take a look at available styles.

here they are as styled on Obedient Sons' S/S 09 collection.

pickup in the city upon arrival, or if you stay close enough i can always drop them off at yours.

heh, you know I meant a fit pic of the fencing mang. :P is the womens leather a jacket or a coat? wouldn't happen to have a pic in your archive Rob?

!!!

The women's leather is a coat.. in the glorious black! Ballers will shit their pants if they see it.

There is also 1 rubber dipped hi-trainers in black.. the dipped rubber is quite different.. it's almost dark charcoal this time.

thanks for the rundown fen! I'm going to HAVE to drop in there this week. do you know what time they usually close?

monday-friday 10-6?

saturday 10-5?

sunday close.

i think.

*oh yeah, i remembered, those trainers are already sold the moment i step out of EM.

Thanks for the report Rob!I will definitely drop by tomorrow morning before I go to work.Can't wait!!Love the geta derbies already,and the leather arm gloves sound amazing, really interested to see the high collar scarf coat too.