australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Some may find those derbs extremely costumey, but they actually look good, like high-heels.

OH BTW, chin, that hi-collar leather coat are reserved for you! (if you are letting go your _7...)

lol, not sure if I can handle the leather coat tho to be honest,might be bit too much(leather) for my liking, plus i am sure the price tag would set me back to reality pretty quickly...

no.. they are much more slimmer.. i wonder how much they retail..? would seriously love to get those.. just for display.. haha! ... the red are amazing.. i did ask stephen if ccp can produce that red on the leather jacket.. but dont think so, since its so random.

Just went to see the new ccp fe-male.red arm gloves are sick like blood dripping human flesh,really slim and tight fitting.tried on some of the coats,the highlight is definity the roo high collar,design is much nicer than any other mens high collar I seen.but my conclusion is,most ccp coats don't suit me very well,I feel awkard in them :( roo coat has ur name written all over rob ;) fe-male self edge jacket and geta fit me spot on,love!

Btw, new harnden is expecting to arrive tomorrow or Friday ,tyro

New ph has arrived at em.

At my iPhone ATM..

All I can describe this delivery is that ph has succumbed into the world of gothic darkness.....

Will do run down when get home..

Damn, wish I have see this earlier!now I won't be able to make it there before it closes..

It was a quick browsing actually, but anyway

I have to say I am quite overwhelmed to see the new PH.

My knowledge on PH is limited to earthly / peasantry color palette. But this shipment proved me wrong as I see he can be quite a badass.

So yeah, they have the usual iconic PH blazers, short and long. all in black. Then wrinkled shirts and then some black stripe shirts.. all in black. Then some crazy j-like dropcrotch trousers, in black.

There is also this double layered jacket with zips, I love this so much, it's like a modernized PH blazer but in silk, , also in black... (love this. might kop.)

So much black to the point I am quite overwhelmed and forgot the details. Of course there are other colours like grey and dark blue, but too little time.

I asked Stephen what's up with all the darkness, Stephen kinda told me black is quite a rare colour in PH, it's so happen alot of the stuff were made available in black for ss10, so Stephen went full on ordering black!

So there, EM's gothic PH.

I noticed the selvedge classic jacket are gone.. you kop!!!??

nope, not me rob. me no baller enough...didn't cop anything yesterday.

really excited to see the PH now, I know I will find more pieces that I would love and that easily goes with my other old stuff.

It will.

His outerwear has all his usual signature on it.. big pockets, slight fitted shoulder, lapels etc. And trousers are awesome i thought, i suppose it's the usual re-iteration? it actually give a sort of comical look , but i have to be honest, it might come across too cos-play. : \

it is really hard to wear PH, for me at least, even harder than CCP because he is really in his own world.

I find his "vision" or the PH aesthetic louder in his trousers and outerwear - like coats and blazers etc.. the last time I tried wearing my ccp derby and his trousers, it looked so off and clownish.

Thus atm, I feel more safer with his extensions of that voice- his shirts.

There are some exceptions, of course.

What a beautiful collection from mr harnden,i am so much in love with every single piece.the silk organza,wool linen,cotton,blending together ever so wonderfully.I couldn't praise this collection enough.and we are so lucky to have EM here in Melbourne as I doubt that i would see such a complete collection of PH in one shop anywhere else in the world.

Indeed!

Did spend an hour again to admire the PH stuff, feel so refreshing actually than the usual ccp.

Almost.. almost kopped the double layer silk jacket..! Then looking at my bank I better not...

The fencing have done enough damage. :o

And also, it seems that Ivans on High is in EM today yeah? Stephen said he look amazing in CCP.. ahah!

Indeed!

Did spend an hour again to admire the PH stuff, feel so refreshing actually than the usual ccp.

Almost.. almost kopped the double layer silk jacket..! Then looking at my bank I better not...

And also, it seems that Ivans on High is in EM today yeah? Stephen said he look amazing in CCP.. ahah!

I hope he takes a picture of himself with the fencing. I wish I had an excuse to drop by Melbourne, maybe towards winter :)

Indeed!

I was as well admiring the collection and casually joke about how massive their buy is, and Lucy admitted that they did buy every single style that is available in the collection, and my jaw dropped..

Only had a really quick browse actually and tried on a few jackets as I have to run to work this morning as usual. will go back tomorrow afternoon, and have a proper look.