australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

^why not? i suspect ccp male wont be so soon even if they release next week, its gonna be 6 months at earliest any store will receive them.

and for a fact i know EM / Atelier wont be ordering ccp's collection that soon now... so its gonna be like. november - december? even 2011?

so its gonna be drought orders from now. : \

gosh, dont know whats gonna happen with fe-male 2010. might as well call it as 2011.

it's waaaaaaaay to late for male's collection. male 2009 was released last year feb. now its .. april. lol?

yeah Stephen said they were probably looking around xmas for the 2010 collection. just wouldn't be happy with the derbies Rob, the wider toe shape and throat isn't as nice as the classic narrower shape imo. hoping maybe for the classic derbies in black kangaroo leather next collection...

^fair call if you won't be happy with it.

i dont know what to expect for 2011 for CCP, but I have gain new heights of respect for him.

Stephen borrowed me a magazine Domus #924 and there's some great read about him ,and a little idea how he showed his 2009 collections.

924-cover_aperta.jpg

Really great read about him in general and felt good to know he have concluded his 2009 collection.

There was another chapter about a powerhouse fabric manufacutrers who supply fabrics to labels like YSL, Gucci, Hugo, etc in europe - Giovani Bonotto credited that he learn fashion from Carol Christian Poell.

Really really great read... I will try and scan.. :P

yeah there is, he basically describes what CCP is all about, and a little technical side of making garments, like sculptures. and how he see today's fashion.

he is an industrial designer, than a fashion designer. to be honest..

give me an hour or two. .ahha.. set up my scanner

^ generally, 43 = 8, 42 = 7, 41 = 6.

never tried the classic derbies before. i suggest u no kop at all damien, until you tried the real thing.. better save the agony of sizing fail and resell. derbies are produced every year anyway..

anyway, got to go back working on stuff that i have been working since morning... :S too much distraction!!