australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

love the new EM video, sets a nice tone. the drop-shadow on the logo however, is not so good. :x

gloves are insane rob! nice work on the CCP x MAC photo collab also :P

D, icon14.gif the new coat, and your incoming derbies are seriously perfect.. on my 'eventually to cop grail list' for sure.

they look amazing Rob, great cop. would love a pair of the regular fingerless gloves in roo leather...

cheers Sam, fingers crossed they didn't dick up my order. emailed Campbell about it this morning, he said it seems the sizes ccp gave them is different to what's on the invoice and he personally sent out my pair so they're definitely a size 6. stressing hard about it though as I'm not even sure if that's the right size for me yet (might need a 7?), would suck if I did end up with a size 9 and darklands sell the other 6 before I receive them too...

thanks guys, its worth the wait i guess. me and SA ordered like octorber-ish man!

they look amazing Rob, great cop. would love a pair of the regular fingerless gloves in roo leather...

cheers Sam, fingers crossed they didn't dick up my order. emailed Campbell about it this morning, he said it seems the sizes ccp gave them is different to what's on the invoice and he personally sent out my pair so they're definitely a size 6. stressing hard about it though as I'm not even sure if that's the right size for me yet (might need a 7?), would suck if I did end up with a size 9 and darklands sell the other 6 before I receive them too...

that's fucked if they mess up sizing.......................

that's fucked if they mess up sizing.......................

tell me about it man, have to wait and see though...

kinda tempted to put an order in for the fingerless gloves now, liked them a lot at lift but would prefer the roo leather rather than the stiff (calf?) leather. not keen on the idea of a 6 month wait though haha. maybe I should ask if they have enough juicy leather to make a 42 fencing too. :o

kinda tempted to put an order in for the fingerless gloves now, liked them a lot at lift but would prefer the roo leather rather than the stiff (calf?) leather. not keen on the idea of a 6 month wait though haha. maybe I should ask if they have enough juicy leather to make a 42 fencing too. :o

You can time it right so you receive the gloves only when it gets cold again next year though :P

if i were you i might as well save up for the next collection mang,,

afaik, they no longer taking store/custom/special order atm till male 2010 collection is completed.