australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

1,990 yen iirc. yeah I generally use FJ, they're faster, you can pay directly by CC, and Ray is more prompt & thorough when making enquiries on your behalf. only time I really use Hide-san's service now is when I need to negotiate on auctions (or I really want japanese chocolate haha).

God damn, I just received my uniqlo stuff on Friday so I guess I ordered a tad early, no discount. I definately recommend the +J basic shortsleeve tees, got a black, light gray and green. Excellent fit, I was hoping the green would be more army green looking but it's not :(. Also it's too bad their regular gray looks blue, it would be good if they had a nice charcoal, khaki, dull brown, etc. Also got a long sleeve, good for layering under other long sleeves because the sleeves are too short for my liking as an outer layer.

I was kinda pissed when the courier delivered my package. Took the box inside my house and realised the box was crushed, like someone fell on it or something, luckily it was only clothes in there so there was no damage. I also realised it was lucky i used FJ instead of Hide-san otherwise the chocolates could have caused some damage lol.

I definately recommend the +J basic shortsleeve tees

i've got black, navy, white and mustard all in large (fits 46) still in the wrapping if anyone wants to take them off my hands. received them a couple days ago and they're a touch small on me.

otherwise up on the 'market in a couple days!

Generally I find that Uniqlo fits consistently the way they want it to fit, for example how they state that L sizes are for guys with 96~104cm chests.

ditto, I sized up on the heattech basics though as I didn't want them to fit like undershirts haha.

yeah but I wear them as regular tees half the time, didn't want them to be skin tight. ;)

god damn FJ is efficient, bought something on Saturday morning and it's ready to be shipped today. :D

^ and the other part is telling you to get a second job? doubt ccp 2010 will involve much/any copping for me but who knows. good thing he takes his sweet time releasing his collections, certainly don't have the cash for it atm...

too bad Nick, still a decent price for them but jumped more than I expected for something so niche.

yeah, love the fact CCP does his stuff once a year. i will go nuts if he goes 2 collection a year!

you'd go even more nuts if he went to 1 collection every 2 years though, need your hit of fresh jawns haha. has the 2010 presentation even been announced yet?

Had a feeling it might be a just a bit loose for me, 26.5cm x 10cm foot here. 29.5cm outsole would be what, 28.5cm insole in these?

my feet are 26.5cm as well. i go by outsole of 29.5-30cm for leather shoes/boots and it hasn't steered me wrong.