australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I found the pockets really small...my wallet was peeking out of the back pocket, so that was one reason I didn't pick them up. As well as the fact that they didn't flatter my short legs haha! It seems like the pockets were created with his small ma+ wallets in mind.

Those gloves look sick.

must drop in to EM again to have a look. You didnt happen to see what PH was left on the racks did you Rob? Still need to cop a jacket.

From memory a few weeks back they only had the classic blazer in the shorter version as well some variations of the longer coat, the pinstriped (classic?) blazer and the one where the pockets hang out from underneath. Lots of shirts, a few pairs of pants left but all waistcoats are gone.

the ph rack was getting slimmer and slimmer every time i go in there, but if i remember correctly all the short blazers/coats are all gone.. but not 100% sure..

nothing sits in EM forever folks!.. so go crazy!! feel sad ccp wool coat gone. : \ what a good weather to wear it right now.

I can't really tell from that pic but my understanding is (and I might be wrong, Fen might be able to clarify) is that the classic blazer was like this

Harnden.jpg

as the long version. there's a shorter cut version, just a tad longer then the sleeves, and a long coat version

nothing sits in EM forever folks!.. so go crazy!! feel sad ccp wool coat gone. : \ what a good weather to wear it right now.

any idea who ended up copping it? really glad I bought it now, perfect for this chilly weather.

might be mistaken but I doubt that silver hardware would be the sturdiest thing in the world, I'm sure the leather wears very nicely though.

pics please Nick, I don't remember everything that gets posted in good finds. ;)

To be honest, I thought that the hardware will pull on the leather if you tend to carry lots of stuff in an accordion or wear the belt too tight.

Since I got some time as chorizos are frying... it's 30-70 odds that I won't keep both bags, so Aussies get first dibs on whichever I want to let go.

Chorizos ended up burnt crispy on one side because I was on the forums.

Uhhh well it is 30 let go vs 70 keep :D But if I do let go it'll be just to cover what I paid + local shipping.

In the meantime, gonna look into selling older shit like a Dior Homme shopper and a Filippa K trench lawl