australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

crazy, wish I had generous benefactors giving gifts of jawns haha. you picked up your fencing yet Rob? still waiting on fit pics man. ;)

been meaning to check out anne et valentin, any stockists in melbourne besides occhio? probably best off with a metal frame as my glasses tend to get knocked around a bit.

I would move out of that area asap if I were you rob haha

my list...

ph linen knit cropped pants

ph cotton/wool coat

ph j cropped pants

ph silk georgette shirt(if i can find my size)

ph red blazer/charcoal blazer

ccp rubber dipped sneaks in cream(price is way too steep tho.)

I guess it's time I put my list down in writing;

- RO SS09 Intarsia Jacket

- RO wedge sole Combats

- RO all black sneakers

- CCP Fencing

- CCP scar-stitch green/black leather

- CCP dipped oxfords

- CCP oiled cordovan tornadoes

- CCP Suit w/ breadsticks

all this after I buy an engagement ring... which makes even CCP seem like good value.

congrats Adam and Mel. :D

updated my to cop list a bit:

_7 goat leather multi zip boston bag

_7 lamb leather cowl neck jacket (please convince me not to cop guys :o)

_7 lamb leather skinny boots (watched the rw video again and realised they demand purchasing haha)

_7 cotton/cashmere l/s tees x 4

_7 cotton kersey bending trousers

ccp 2010 fe-male leather jacket (big maybe...)

still waiting on DBSS FW10 preview shots...

thanks Nick. :P

still a matter of whether the slim boots will fit though, Tyler said the size 2 fit him perfectly and he's usually a 3 in their footwear...

Can always sell them to me lol, it just means I'd hold off on my own purchase for a week or so. But yeah I was concerned at what he meant by that really.

not really unfortunately, generally I just take an average of all the measurements given or compare their measurements for items I've owned/tried on to try and work out how far off they usually are.

the fit of the cowl neck leather looks slim enough from the archive's pic, at least compared to the rider and asymm cowl anyway. thing is the ekam leather looked good on me even though it was quite a loose fit, I guess the style of jacket doesn't demand a tight fit the same way the jut or moto do.

can't foresee reselling this one and I don't imagine this style of jacket would be a regular addition to their collections, I think the cowl neck jackets and coats that are a focus of this season's mainline and MA collections will basically be limited to this season.

why not make your own out of pipe. go to bunnings. screw it all together. paint it whatever nice muted colour you want and BAM. instant clothes rack. im still yet to make one but i prob will soon. these pictures are from SZ.

edit: i think i priced it all at about 150 bucks, which in my mind isnt much considering it keeps your expensive jawns off the floor.

clothingrack.jpg

clothingrack2.jpg

^ luks gud. i need to do that. also want to make some furniture, even cardboard furniture, but i never get around to it.

motherfuck fuck fuck fuck, accidentally booked an inter-euro flight through zuji on the wrong date. call zuji and they tell me the flight is non-transferable/refundable and all my CC 'call centre' can tell me is that the payment was approved and to talk to zuji.

have i done my dough?

i know how u feel swooc. you put a couple of leathers on something and it bends so bad. its made of threaded pipe and its F**K'in strong. Part of the reason it would be good for SUFU people. id recommend putting a pipe down the bottom, connecting the left to the right side so you can complete the frame and make the top bar stronger.