australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hahaaa yeah I know what you mean, but my mind explodes when I see tall dudes wearing jackets obviously too small it looks fucking ridic. You also have to bear in mind my shoulders are abnormally large and my waist is abnormally small which makes life even harder hah.

Also have to bear in mind layering/hoodies/tees etc blah

fuck layering haha, the most you'd be layering under that jawn would be a couple of l/s tees. the obscur leather is already cut longer than a similarly sized RO leather, 2cm difference in the length between sizes isn't going to make that much of a difference. traditionally a leather jacket should reach the end of the coccyx, however I think it looks good worn shorter like on the RO dude (sorry to use pics of this jacket again, just excited to get it :o):

SilkyIntarsianJacket1.jpg

SilkyIntarsianJacket3.jpg

The measurements are out DJI, you are offering advice at the end of the day its there decision to make so dont worry sir :)

I am still considering between a M and a L. Comes down to how i want to wear this jacket, Comfortably and thrash it or tight and make it more of a piece.

yeah but I'd feel bad if half a dozen dudes on here got the jacket and ended up with the wrong size due to my advise :o.

haha, I'd say tight and thrash it bt, it's made from a rigid washed leather so it's made to be beaten :cool:.

thanks gb, only RO leather I like enough to own. fingers crossed sizing works out but it's looking good so far :D.

another example of a short leather jacket (the short sleeves are an acquired taste but if I were to buy a perfecto style rider it'd probably be one from lad):

col_04-b1.jpg

looks like you'll have to do the styling for us bt ;). mine was posted out tuesday just after 3 from NY, how long does first-class mail international usually take? can't wait to get mine either, been moto collar-less for too long haha.

i swear if yours arrives before mine ill go nuts!

Here is the shipping details on mine D:

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item was processed through and left our AUSTIN, TX 78710 facility

Acceptance, June 09, 2009, 11:01 am, AUSTIN, TX 78751

Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 08, 2009

But most importantly: Guaranteed Delivery Date: June 15, 2009

Praying for friday, realistically it wont happen.

haha, I doubt I'll get my jacket before you bt. I guess he sent it via first class mail so he could insure it (price works out the same as priority if you register it), hopefully it arrives early next week....

would kill to see the white jacket on someone styled well. would absolutely killl to see it :(

Mine will be arriving on Monday :\

I have a memory of seeing some dude on SZ wearing one a while ago on waywt, no luck in finding it though :(

damn, how could we have forgotten about that pic of yohji??? +rep when I can A icon14.gif

best of luck with the sizing bt, no one can be no. 1 but you ;). just hoping the XS ends up being slim enough, otherwise I might have to look into tailoring (couldn't live with myself if I had to sell this one :o).

gd CM produced 3-4 plaid shirts this season in a variety of subtle colours (blue, red, green) and fabrics (some in a lightweight fabric, some in boiled wool). expensive but very nice for plaid shirts...

gd CM produced 3-4 plaid shirts this season in a variety of subtle colours (blue, red, green) and fabrics (some in a lightweight fabric, some in boiled wool). expensive but very nice for plaid shirts...

truth. i really love these shirts. i might have to pick up the olive/green one soon. sucks that i missed out on the decent materials, i'll have to settle for polyester.