australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

quick question. where do people find the RO item shots (from NYC store) online?

wow, i really hope i get to meet him when i visit! is there anything remotely worth copping at the NYC store? did you buy anything? i suppose online copping is hard to beat.

This is the gallery http://gallery.me.com/rickowens

When i was in the store everything i wanted was full price, and whilst i was tempted to cop i really couldn't justify (or afford) it because i knew i could find it all online cheaper. I would of liked to cop a leather in person (sizing issues) but just didn't have enough.... :( It was cool to visit and try a bunch of stuff and talk to the dudes working there, and meeting this guy

newyork4_hf.jpg?t=1243236474

who was super nice.

He probably does. And the pants combo aren't helping his cause. I doubt you could get the pulling through the torso, due to his stance (shoulders back), and still have the skirt flair that much without it actually sitting on the hips.

true, although the fit still doesn't look any better than that of rick's previous tailored work. disappointing as I quite liked a few of the coats shown on runway, probably too short (and poor) for them anyway though :o.

ah to be tall :rolleyes:. you need to up higher res photos haha, how many leathers you planning on owning anyway jb?

0 FG made a similar leather for AW08, thought this must have been from SS09 though as it doesn't have the extra jersey fabric hanging out.