australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

bleh!

GO the 13"

laptops are meant to be portable, use a desktop for your more intense work/gaming. Use the 13" for what laptops are made for. Portability.

TTT we both have the 13"

wow how did I make that blunder :o ....I'm still all for this 13" macbook. I carry it with me all day and its super light and small.

A big part of what we're doing for the collection a trunk show tour through Perth, Melb, Syd, Bris and Auckland for August, showroom/sales by day and VIP preview (read Superfuture) and drinks by night. As soon as there is something to show, you guys will see it :)

holy shit, when is this happening, you bring the trunk show, I'll brink the liqour

lulz, didn't you say that just before you copped those RO sneaks bt? :P

deserter cal mentioned they were looking at holding an event a while ago, haven't received anything in the mail though. when's it happening anyways?

I got the 31s having tried on the 30 at Assin, and they were just too small - but the construction was so substantial, that I had to track down a pair in my size. I got them from beardown on SZ. I bought the lame basic tshirt as well seeing as I was already paying for shipping.

Pics when the stuff arrives for sure. My boots should arrive any day now.

Bt, which BBS jeans are you talking about? The komakino model is wearing a pair of BBS pants in a lot of the shots, and they look amazing.

I'm down too JV :cool:

got a call from CM earlier today, said they'd email it out an invite to me. hopefully I'll have time, damn uni work...

mel make sure u get full measurements before buying drkshdws, had a pair in size 27 and they were too big for me... really like the dirty/grimy feel of drkshdw denim, wish they made a pair that were a bit slimmer.

ow hopefully not the 1's i just got

dilletante sent me an email RE their sale and the BBS hand pressed jeans were from 8hundred odd to $350.. i've been loving them BBS jeans for a while now.. should get them by today i'm hoping

future BBS purchases will be through u though bt if you do end up stocking ;)

need some help with a quality coat for work.. saw the AW NAT coat, but will be scavaging massively to have the cash for that if i'm going to be getting 1 of his suits.. will get some options together and see what u guys think

DJI get a female cut?

yeah they were a female cut, wanted something with a lower rise and slimmer leg. still wasn't really slim enough for my taste, would prefer a really slim straight cut similar to acne hex.