australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

ah to be tall :rolleyes:. you need to up higher res photos haha, how many leathers you planning on owning anyway jb?

0 FG made a similar leather for AW08, thought this must have been from SS09 though as it doesn't have the extra jersey fabric hanging out.

fuck your psychotic D!!!!!! hahah... that 2nd pic is my jacket, although mine is labelled SS09, it's the stonewashed leather jacket... is there a difference between the two?i can't see any and i own the jacket lol.. but mine does have the fabric hanging out but only noticable a little at the back, i think it adds to the jacket though..

ha! i haven't really given myself a limit... im still building the closet but maybe 5-6..

haha thanks jb :P, if only my memory for where pics of jawns are available could be applied to something useful :rolleyes:. looks to be more or less the same, I guess it's FG's trademark (and only mens?) leather jacket so it would be similar regardless of season.

damn, 5 or 6 leathers is a lot haha. wouldn't mind owning that many either, gotta find 5 or 6 I like enough to cop first though...

sounds good S, will have to drop by when I have a chance icon14.gif.

it's useful for all us on here, make us wana cop BAAAAAADDD

yeh i suppose i dont even really need 6... i need more suits & coats for work.. bt's working on that for me now though ;)

have 3 atm, so i'm sure finding 3 more would be a breeze...

from what I recall rick only really introduced curved/skewed zips with the scuba leather for FW08. he did produce one similar to the FG leather this season, however it's a new cut for SS09 and also has a silly cape thing at the back...

looking sharp jbone. that FG leather fits nicely on you :cool:

I just took some quick pics of the boots.. sorry no fit pics as no ones home to take pics for me haha. but this will do for now!

img9653w.th.jpg

img9654g.th.jpg

img9642.th.jpg

img9650.th.jpg

edit: lighting is a tad gay. boots arent as light irl

my.php?image=img9650.jpg

unfortunately im not the best person to ask about leather :(

i think they are reverse leather though.. the inside of the boot and the outside of the boot nearly feels the same? haha i have no idea sorry..

the colour is nothing like in the pictures.. they almost look like dark charcoal with some dark purple bits.

gobble - had been looking for some leggings (without ribbing at the hems) and the swessons seemed to do the job so copped them today- theyre so damn comfortable. I'm tall and dont mind rocking the low crotch :)

JV I think its time for you to step in ;)

haha, that's what I was thinking. there were conflicting arguments about the difference between suede and reverse leather on SZ, not sure which is correct...

Ivan if memory serves correctly the FG leather retails for around $1300.