australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

IMO filippa K isn't really worth paying retail for

but even worse than paying retail is paying Cactus Jam prices i think.

or incu prices, i saw a really nice Filippa K trench coat in incu in sydney, but haven't seen much more that would be worth the price tag.

Guest yorick
Saw some Fillipa K pieces in Cactus Jam recently, also, heard that an APC store is gonna open by mid-year :)

Are you serious? Sweet!!!!!

Do you know where abouts in Melbourne for the APC store?

perhaps you should try proxying a pair from uniqlo.

Yeah, it looks like that's what I'll have to resort to.

there's a place in the CBD on lonsdale street that seems to do a fair bit of leather goods. never went in for a look though so i can't help you out on the price or quality.

I know little about leather goods but there's one shop at chapel street (south yarra end) that stocks a fair bit of leather jackets. If memory serves right, price point is $800 onwards.

Yeah, it looks like that's what I'll have to resort to.

I know little about leather goods but there's one shop at chapel street (south yarra end) that stocks a fair bit of leather jackets. If memory serves right, price point is $800 onwards.

I think you are talking about bisonte

they have a store in the CBD too, I have a thin wallet from them that I bought from Chiodo. not sure what the quality of their leather jackets are like, they look decent for the price.

trendy eye frames in melbourne?

visited my local opsm the other day and the selection was l_a_m_e

not that i was really expecting anything..

any particular styles/brands you looking for man? I spent ages looking for a set of frames last year, ended up finding a pair of Orgreen titanium frames from C20/20 in Melbourne Central that I really liked.

you might wanna try occhio in the GPO if you are interested in eyewear from ic! berlin, lindberg or orgreen.

just wondering how much these cost and if they're readily available in size 8 or 9 somewhere:

chroniclesofneverhauntevo5.jpg

and price and availability of this blazer:

conneoimpressionismblazyh0.jpg

want to make decision if i should get them asap because of low stock or if i could wait two or three weeks (possibly a month and over for the blazer) 'cause i have other things i'm getting now.

50% - 70% off Ksubi

Starts: Friday, April 18, 2008 at 10:00am

Ends: Sunday, April 20, 2008 at 4:00pm

Where:

Fitzroy Town Hall

Street:

Corner of Napier & Moore st, Fitzroy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date got pushed back a week - was originally supposed to be over this weekend

same location as the FAT sale last month.

you guys reckon it'll be any good?